Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Training camp tweets 8/3/11 **Updated** Beck changes number to 12 Kelly to 14

c4man5282

Also I'm going to start keeping track of who wants us to suck so we can draft Luck, so on gameday when they are on this thread ****ing about losing, I can remind them that this is what you wanted!

Exactly.

Also will be interesting to see who replaces Luck if he doesn't play up to expectations this year.

Exactly.

Also will be interesting to see who replaces Luck if he doesn't play up to expectations this year.

Landry Jones, Matt Barkely, RGIII, Kirk Cousins, Lindley.

Its a strong QB class next year beyond Luck actually. I'd have no problem "settling" Landry Jones.

---------- Post added August-3rd-2011 at 10:14 AM ----------

@Redskins

Redskins.com

TE Chris Cooley hauls in a John Beck pass just over Chris Horton during 7-on-7 work.

anyone think the small turnout is because of the lockout and no set dates. In other words people didn't know if training camp would start on time so they couldn't plan days to take off in advance

IMO, the camps are way too early. Wished they would of had one in the afternoon

I'm betting on a HUGE turnout, Saturday.

Its at noon, people don't have to call in sick to work, people would have a couple of weeks now to plan out the trip.

Landry Jones, Matt Barkely, RGIII, Kirk Cousins, Lindley.

Its a strong QB class next year beyond Luck actually. I'd have no problem "settling" Landry Jones.

---------- Post added August-3rd-2011 at 10:14 AM ----------

@Redskins

Redskins.com

TE Chris Cooley hauls in a John Beck pass just over Chris Horton during 7-on-7 work.

That is why I want to win as many games as possible, we don't need to suck to find our franchise QB...

P.S. Great Sig:)

That is why I want to win as many games as possible, we don't need to suck to find our franchise QB...

P.S. Great Sig:)

This is why I want to get as many picks as possible for next year's draft. I find it hard to believe that Shanny will win less than 6 games in his 2nd year with a team that won 6 his first year with inferior talent to what he has now. We're going to finish between 6-10 & 8-8 so if want the best of the best qb (Luck & Jones imo), we'll have to trade up to get them.

@granthpaulsen

Grant Paulsen

For a third straight day, Jarvis Jenkins is putting on a clinic in the #Redskins one-on-one drills. He looks very strong. #Redskins

@dshif

Daniel Shiferaw

Lots if Trent Williams vs Markus White going on right now. Markus isn't winning

I swear I'm so tired of hearing people talk about Luck and how they hope we suck so that we can draft him. I for one, want my team to win every time they step on the field and I'm rooting for them to win, I don't give a **** about next years draft.

Also I'm going to start keeping track of who wants us to suck, so that we can draft Luck. On gameday when they are on this thread ****ing about losing, I can remind them that this is what they wanted!

LOL I actually feel the same way you do, that is why I started posting some sarcasm yesterday.

People need to watch Brees, and Manning, and watch how often evern their receivers have to adjust stride to catch the ball.

Look at the tweet post, "Kelly catched Beck TSMary MacBeth; Dean YelletsD" "Oh but gotta point out the Beck threw poorly and Kelly reactedd" SHEESH....

Beck has the potential to win us the SB, but it does not rest on his arm, it resides in the entire TEAM working together.

If Brad Johnson can go win a SB with Tampa, we have just as much of a chance, It just requires a change of attitude throught the organization and the fan base.

I'm excited to see what Jenkins can do, its only practice, but it looks like this kid could be one of the better 3-4 ends, remember at Clemson he took the double teams so Bowers could get the stats, with a true space eater at NT and a good DE coming off the other side I think Jenkins could be the defensive steal of the draft, I'm really optimistic about or Defense

I'm betting on a HUGE turnout, Saturday.

Its at noon, people don't have to call in sick to work, people would have a couple of weeks now to plan out the trip.

Speaking of fan appreciation day. Anyone who has been, what can I expect if I make it down? Is it basically like an open training camp day? What time should I arrive (I beleive the gates open at 9)?

Grant Paulsen

For a third straight day, Jarvis Jenkins is putting on a clinic in the #Redskins one-on-one drills. He looks very strong. #Redskins

For a guy that only did 17 reps at the combine Im surprised he is so strong. He must have that natural strength and much of it in his lower body like Phil Daniels.

For a guy that only did 17 reps at the combine Im surprised he is so strong. He must have that natural strength and much of it in his lower body like Phil Daniels.

Big Phil needs to get this kid in the weight room. Imagine how much damage he could do!

Well, there were 5 months between then and now. That's plenty of time to lift a barbell or two. Maybe he was a little embarrassed by that performance at the combine and put in some work.

Archived