Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thank you Phillip Daniels!

Sweet Sassy Molassy

One classiest guys to ever done the burgundy and gold! I hate to see you go. Thanks for your years of hard work and perseverance through some of the more tumultuous seasons in Redskin history. You have always been one of the bright spots on the team. Thank you for reaching out to the fans and making an effort to connect with those that support you. Best of luck in the future big guy!

Anyone who wonders what the definition of a "Core Redskin" is, needn't look any further than Mr. Philip Daniels. Thank you PD! You will always have our utmost respect and appreciation for what you did for this organization and it's fans. Good luck in all your future endeavours.

When every other player at training camp jogged on by with barely a glance at us, it was Philip Daniels that stopped with a big smile, shook my hand and posed for a picture with my two young sons. That was special.

Thank you for everything on and off the field.

Nothing else to add, but I definitely echo the sentiments of what has already been said.

PD93 is definitely a class act, hopefully some of our young guys paid close attention to how he handled things on and off the field. Thanks for all you gave to the franchise PD. I hope you have much success in whatever you choose to do in the future.

#93 was a true warrior for this franchise. Played like a throwback era player during the modern era. My hope is that he sees the value of remaining close to the organization and we fans. I hope his days as a chicago bear have long been erased from his heart and that he views himself as a True Redskin!

Thank you so much to everything you gave to this team and our fanbase, PD! You will be sorely missed by many, including me. You were the definition of a hardworking, classy player and I was so proud you represented my beloved team well.

I wish you only the best wherever you end up and will always root for you :)

The character and leadership that he brought to the locker room I'm sure will be missed. This guy was classy, unselfish, and hard working. I don't know if he'll continue to play, but certainly, he will be missed. He and James Thrash were two really classy guys for the team during that whole "bring in anyone and everyone who costs loads of money," phase. I don't think we loose anything on the field, considering I don't think PD had much playing time in recent years, but there certainly is a hole to fill in the locker room, which can't be understated.

It is easy for all us fans to pick players that epitomized the Redskins and what we feel for them during the glory years but for a player to stand out and be selfless and team oriented and dependable during the hungry years, the tough losing seasons, playing through injury, torn bicep anybody? That is a Core Redskin. That leads by example. Somebody that has no off the field issues and gives back to the community. That is Phillip Daniels. Thank you #93. All the best to you as you gave the team we root for all your best.

Archived