Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thank you Phillip Daniels!

Sweet Sassy Molassy

Thank you for your service PD. I'll always enjoy the memory of you and your 4 sack performance against dallas in the 35-7 crushing of bledsoe and parcells. You were the type of player every team needs as a leader. I wish you luck and hope you can get your agent aspirations off the ground.

aww i didnt hear that till just now......man that sux! what a cool guy i got to talk to him on here a few times...so i agree big thank you PD for contacting your fans here and elsewhere and being a class act all the way!! i wish you the best always !! hail PD93!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where ever you go. Whatever you do. You'll always be a Redskin to us. Thx for the time. Thx for the efforts. Most of all thank you for being the man and player that alot of other redskins could look to so that they might learn how to be both. I wish you the best in your future endeavors but I also hope your travels bring you back this way eventually. I think you'd make a great coach too. May the road rise with you.

I wanted to say thank you to my Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Brother Phillip Daniels! You exemplify all that is often missing in today's world of professional sports: Humility, Class, Professionalism, Selflessness, Courtesy and Integrity. I wish you the best with whatever the future may hold for you. Blue Phi ! :applause:

Archived