Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Breaking Bad: Season 4

StillUnknown

So Jesse saved Walt's ass... but the ultimate trade off is Hank going down.

These last 2 episodes will be intense. I can't even imagine how they'll end this. GREAT WRITING.

That closing scene with Walt laughing from hysteria while Skylar was on the phone with Hanks wife... was just so creepy.

And that final camera shot with him in the crawlspace... it made me think, "Walt has officially hit rock bottom." A pit of hell, if you will. Can't get much worse.

I still hold to my theory that Walt will use that carwash as a meth-lab.

So Jesse saved Walt's ass... but the ultimate trade off is Hank going down.

These last 2 episodes will be intense. I can't even imagine how they'll end this. GREAT WRITING.

That closing scene with Walt laughing from hysteria while Skylar was on the phone with Hanks wife... was just so creepy.

And that final camera shot with him in the crawlspace... it made me think, "Walt has officially hit rock bottom." A pit of hell, if you will. Can't get much worse.

I still hold to my theory that Walt will use that carwash as a meth-lab.

That closing scene is why he's one Best Actor at the emmy's every year the show has been eligible.

Part of me has a feeling that Mike is going to end up killing Gus in one of these last two episodes to save Jessie.

does anyone else feel like Walt kind of jumped the gun rushing over to see Saul and make this "end-game" type move?

Gus told him to stay away from Jesse, otherwise he would kill Walt's family. All Walt has to do is stay away from Jesse and problem solved. Jesse save Walts life, and all Walt had to do was shut up and walk away.

As long as he doesn't see Jesse, I don't think he had any real need to play his cards the way he did.

Yup, Mike wasn't going to shoot Jessie it was just a coincidence in the way they filmed it. The beauty of this show is that we can entertain plot twists like that - they seem like they could actually happen. Really emotional episode. I like the rock bottom, pit of hell analogy. That's exactly right. What the hell is he going to do? He has to smarten up to some respect, his bumbling through these situations and still coming out ok can't go on.

I'm already dreading the wait for next season. I can't wait for next Sunday.

So, is Beneke dead? And they still mailed the check?

Yeah, he's dead. The check was to cover Skylar, not Ted, and before he knew that Walt wanted to disappear that was the smart play. Course once that changed so did the need for that money. I'm betting they find some way to get it back now that Skylar's identity and part in the tax scam aren't going to mean dick.

does anyone else feel like Walt kind of jumped the gun rushing over to see Saul and make this "end-game" type move?

Gus told him to stay away from Jesse, otherwise he would kill Walt's family. All Walt has to do is stay away from Jesse and problem solved. Jesse save Walts life, and all Walt had to do was shut up and walk away.

As long as he doesn't see Jesse, I don't think he had any real need to play his cards the way he did.

No it's a bit more than that.

Gus all but guaranteed he's going to kill Hank. He's too close to figuring out what is up and pretty much told him he's killing Hank and that if he intervened, he'd kill Skylar, Walt jr and the infant daughter too.

With that said, Walt decides to take the "end game" option and asked Saul to warn the DEA about the hit on Hank.

BECAUSE Gus warned Hank not to intervene, this forces Gus' hand... Gus will now make an attempt to kill the entire family.

This will be the setup for the finale.

I don't believe Gus will die this season but anything is possible.

The only move Walt has left is once again... Jesse saving his ass by killing someone. but will Jessie turn on Walt? Mike and Gus have done a damn fine job showing their loyalty to him. Actually come to think of it... Walt's 2nd option (and possibly best option) is to kill Jessie, thus once again making Walt the only cook in town.

Yeah, he's dead. The check was to cover Skylar, not Ted, and before he knew that Walt wanted to disappear that was the smart play. Course once that changed so did the need for that money. I'm betting they find some way to get it back now that Skylar's identity and part in the tax scam aren't going to mean dick.

Yes, I knew what the check was for. It's just kind of hard to believe that the two toughs didn't call Saul and tell him of the, uh, complication. I don't know how they can possibly get it back now short of intercepting it from UPS. Maybe it wasn't sent in and Saul has plans for the money. Maybe the money wasn't in the checking account. I don't know but it seems too important of a moment to be brushed aside.

Bingo. It won't happen this season though. My guess is that the next episode will be based on somehow trying to stop UPS from delivering the check to the IRS.

The finale will setup the beginning of the end. Walt must make a choice. Killing Jesse or killing himself. Either one saves his own family.

Actually come to think of it... Walt's 2nd option (and possibly best option) is to kill Jessie, thus once again making Walt the only cook in town.

Amazing episode.. Probably my favorite to date actually.

I don't think we've seen the last of Walt and Jesse as a team. As soon as Jesse finds out that Walt is in trouble he'll come around. I also have a feeling that Mike will somehow end up on Walt and Jesse's side.

That closing scene is why he's one Best Actor at the emmy's every year the show has been eligible.

Part of me has a feeling that Mike is going to end up killing Gus in one of these last two episodes to save Jessie.

Foreshadowing his inevitable demise at the bottom of a wooden box....

No one has really mentioned it, but is Walt's cancer is back? The scene a few episodes back where he is getting his checkup wasn't conclusive but seemed to imply that. And he's coughing again.

I don't know if he has to wait for results and if so, there has been no mention of those results.

Stress is said to be a cause of cancer. I dunno how true that is... but maybe there's a connection to the coughing.

I think Walt and Jesse have got a glimmer of a way out. Is ricin what Gus used in the tequila in Mexico? How the hell did he know not to get in the car? That's what has me puzzled, it hints that Gus knows Jesse and Walt are up to something and the only way he could know that is if he didn't poison the kid. He did warn Jesse that he'd do the next logical thing, which would be inferred to mean apply pressure on someone Jessie cared about. That is all too neat.

I think Walt and Jesse have got a glimmer of a way out. Is ricin what Gus used in the tequila in Mexico? How the hell did he know not to get in the car? That's what has me puzzled, it hints that Gus knows Jesse and Walt are up to something and the only way he could know that is if he didn't poison the kid. He did warn Jesse that he'd do the next logical thing, which would be inferred to mean apply pressure on someone Jessie cared about. That is all too neat.

As for the acceptable response that Gus alluded to... I didn't interpret that to mean he'd take it out on Jesse or someone Jesse cared about. I thought Gus was simply going after Walt & Co again.

I think what tipped off Gus was thinking through the convo he had with Jesse. Jesse said the boy was poisoned and perhaps in the parking garage Gus thought, "Why? I didn't do it. And if I didn't do it, who did?" And at some point he concludes Walt. Thus, he returns to the hospital. Not sure why. Maybe he'll work on Jesse and say he thinks Walt did it.

If Jesse has Gus and Walt on either shoulder, whispering dread about the other... Jesse is one powerful guy. He chooses who wins, in a way. And now that I think of that... I'm of the opinion Walt is behind the poisoning of the boy. Problem is... I can't figure out when he would've done it or could've done it. Also... where is Jesse's lucky cigarette with the ricin?

Nothing quite adds up on this one. Lots of ambiguity.

Walter poisoned Brock.....

I'm going to elaborate on this guess and if I'm right I don't want to catch hell so there's a possible spoiler ahead. :)

I also believe that Walt was the one who is to be blamed for Brock being in the hospital, but I think that whatever he gave Brock was just meant to mimic the ricin poisoning symptoms. Brock will be fine.

I believe that the reason Gus stopped and didn't go to his car was because he was thinking about the conversation with Jesse, obviously knowing he wasn't the one who poisoned Brock and maybe realized what Walt's plan was.

I don't know how it's going to end but I do believe that the ricin cigarette is still in Walt's posession and will evenutally be smoked by Skyler.

Archived