Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Breaking Bad: Season 4

StillUnknown

Walter poisoned Brock.....

No way, otherwise Gus wouldn't have sensed that the car was wired to explode, plus that tactic doesn't fit Walt's persona at all. Gus sensed the car being wired because Jesse insisted on seeing him and because Jesse was supposed to go after Walt. Gus had Brock poisoned to set-up Walt and get Jesse to kill Walt.

your new explanation is a little better, but I don't think that's the case. How would Walt have gotten to Jesse's cigarettes?

How would Walt have gotten to Jesse's cigarettes?

I think Jesse originally guessed right. The guy (can't remember his name) at Sauls office could have switched the cigarettes out when he was frisking him. But again, I think the cigarette is still out there and it's just made to look like Brock was poisoned with the Ricin.

i'm going to elaborate on this guess and if i'm right i don't want to catch hell so there's a possible spoiler ahead. :)

i also believe that walt was the one who is to be blamed for brock being in the hospital, but i think that whatever he gave brock was just meant to mimic the ricin poisoning symptoms. Brock will be fine.

I believe that the reason gus stopped and didn't go to his car was because he was thinking about the conversation with jesse, obviously knowing he wasn't the one who poisoned brock and maybe realized what walt's plan was.

i don't know how it's going to end but i do believe that the ricin cigarette is still in walt's posession and will evenutally be smoked by skyler.

:yes:

I think Jesse originally guessed right. The guy (can't remember his name) at Sauls office could have switched the cigarettes out when he was frisking him. But again, I think the cigarette is still out there and it's just made to look like Brock was poisoned with the Ricin.

how did the guy frisking him get the pack back in?

for all we know neither Walt nor Gus could be at fault, and Brock simply took the cigarette out and smoked it to emulate Jesse.

how did the guy frisking him get the pack back in?

for all we know neither Walt nor Gus could be at fault, and Brock simply took the cigarette out and smoked it to emulate Jesse.

He didn't necessarily have to get the same pack back in.. I'm sure Walt knows what brand of cigarette Jesse smokes, so all they had to do was get a pack of cigs and take some out.. He could've had the dummy pack of cigarettes in his hand already when he began to frisk him.

I suggest watching the episode again... I watched it twice and that's when I questioned it. Watch Walt when he is sitting by the pool.. He focuses on a plant (not sure what type of plant it is).. I'm guessing that the plant is poisonous but not lethal. :)

I usually watch the episodes more than once because I always miss something, and this is why I love this show.

***This is likely a huge SPOILER, even though it's just my theory.***

I'm beginning to think that this whole season has been one long con by Walt. We've been led to believe that Gus has been playing Jesse against Walt. After reading the below quote by Cranston (Walt) about the finale, I think the twist is something no one sees coming and it's that Walt played everyone... this means Jesse, Hank, Marie, Skylar, Gus, his son, Saul, EVERYONE... I keep thinking back to the season 4 promo poster which clearing shows Walt completely breaking bad. He's seemed awfully weak and spineless for someone who's supposed to be completely transforming into Heisenberg. I think the con may have been put into motion the night he told Hank that the lab notes were not Gale's.

"At the very end of the season, there are a couple things that happen that are really surprises. One is the big surprise. Then, 'Woooow!' A big wow moment. Then you calm down and there's a bit of a lag to resolve a couple issues, and then, just before it goes black and has Vince Gilligan's name, there's one more little thing. No words, just a visual that the audience will see and it will have the reaction, 'Nooo! Oh, my God!!! No!' It will rock you. Then it goes black and that's the end of the season."

***This is likely a huge SPOILER, even though it's just my theory.***

"and then, just before it goes black and has Vince Gilligan's name, there's one more little thing. No words, just a visual that the audience will see and it will have the reaction, 'Nooo! Oh, my God!!! No!' It will rock you. Then it goes black and that's the end of the season."

Well... This makes me think that my guess about the ricin cigarette being smoked could be pretty accurate.

Well... This makes me think that my guess about the ricin cigarette being smoked could be pretty accurate.

A bigger surprise would be to have Marie smoke the cigarette.

In the season finale, we find out that Walt has, in fact, been playing everybody & ends up killing Gus, Mike etc. As the episode closes we see Hank finding a connection between Hank & the meth lab, then we see Marie picking up the ricin cig. Thus, setting up the ultimate showdown: Hank vs. Walt.

This is one of my many theories & is a crazy shot in the dark, but I thought I would throw it out there. Damn, I love this show.

I just read this on the IMDB boards.

*******POSSIBLE SPOILER*******

Subject: This is the answer: I can SEE clearly now

Watch the last shot of this show and you can SEE the answer!

Do you get it???

Ok.....the last shot focuses on Walt's glasses.

When Gus is walking towards the car his suspicion is only raised when Walt begins to urge him towards the car. He looks around as if he can hear Walt talking......Walt's glasses are bugged.

Once you view it that way it all falls into place.

When Walt woke up a few episodes back and his broken glasses were fixed by his bed he assumed that Flynn had fixed them. That however has never been confirmed they could have been dropped in my surveilance obsessive Gus.

It explains how Gus has been one step ahead the whole way through, playing Walt and Jessie...

Either way this is the best TV I have ever seen!

EDIT: This is way to simple for Gilligan.

It is 100% clear to me now that Walt poisoned Brock.

I just read this on the IMDB boards.

*******POSSIBLE SPOILER*******

EDIT: This is way to simple for Gilligan.

It is 100% clear to me now that Walt poisoned Brock.

As far as the spoiler...if the glasses were bugged' date=' Gus would have heard the conversation between Gus/Walt when Walt had the gun pointed at his forehead.

Check this out:

[img']http://i55.tinypic.com/35k8o0p.jpg[/img]

White_hellebore.jpg

White Hellebore

Typically, symptoms are nausea, repeated vomiting, drowsiness, dizziness, salivation, dilated pupils and bradycardia.

Remember, the camera focused in on the plant....that was done for a reason. The symptoms involved with it explain A LOT. If true....WOW.

I understand the plant theory but the problem with the theory HOW did he get it to Brock?

That's a great question...

*Jesse was in a real messed-up state of mind for a lot of the season. I can't remember, but after he painted the walls in his house and kicked out the free-loaders, did they show him in possession of the cigarette? The last time we saw him w. the cigarette (I think) was when he was debating about whether or not to put it in Gus' coffee. I can't remember if this was before/after he really started to clean himself up and take on more responsibility. Jesse could have easily misplaced it....

I dunno man. A chain smoker like Jesse is going to notice his lucky cigarette every time he opens that pack. It had to have been taken that day, not days prior.

And the plant theory doesn't really have anything to do with the ricin capsule hidden in the cigarette. The missing capsule is supposed to make Jesse think the kid is poisoned with ricin rather than the plant. In order to con someone, you have to present facts that they believe on their own, rather than convincing them of new ones.

If we've learned anything... the writers on the show are GENIUS. lol! This has been a great season.

I dunno man. A chain smoker like Jesse is going to notice his lucky cigarette every time he opens that pack. It had to have been taken that day, not days prior.

And the plant theory doesn't really have anything to do with the ricin capsule hidden in the cigarette. The missing capsule is supposed to make Jesse think the kid is poisoned with ricin rather than the plant. In order to con someone, you have to present facts that they believe on their own, rather than convincing them of new ones.

If we've learned anything... the writers on the show are GENIUS. lol! This has been a great season.

Totally see your point...and yea...the writers on the show are amazing. There are so many angles/theories/symbolism involved with EVERYTHING concerning Breaking Bad, and that's a testament to how great the show is.

I really wonder what's in store for the Finale??

Archived