Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Doc Walker ESPN 980: Gary Clark Involved in a car accident

Titaw

According to Doc Walker, Gary Clark was involved in a car accident on his way home from his football camp in Waldorf, MD recently. Gary's car was hit by another motorist traveling at a high rate of speed. Gary's car subsequently flipped 3 times and Gary basically walked away with a skinned back and minor facial lacerations.

He said that he talked with Gary and Gary told him that before the third flip he unbuckled his seatbelt and escaped the car. The paramedics told him that if he would have stayed in the car he more than likely would have died.

He's still making plays after all these years, thank God he is still alive HAIL!!

Now that's a video I'd like to see!!!

I was thinking the same thing. I saw a video of some guys in "rock hopper" vehicle (modified unimogs,jeeps, Bronco's, etc with spongy tires that scramble over boulder clusters, rock slides, etc) and the vehicle was rolling down a rock face, and hit a flat spot, where it slowed the roll down. The driver was inside, and the vehicle was on its roof. As it rolled from the roof, off the side of the flat rock (down a cliff side from the look of the video) the driver tosses his feet out and he does a perfect "jump" from the seat of the upside down vehicle, to his feet, and lands perfectly where the vehicle was before it rolled off the cliff, and he is just standing there. I pictured something like that, only more violent. If he was hit hard enough to send his vehicle into multiple flips, it had to be a violent scene.

Archived