Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor car magnets still around?

NewCliche21

*Not putting in the Classifieds since I am looking to buy these from any source, not just from other ESers*

So after Sean's passing, I bought one of those ribbon magnets that they were selling online and at FedEx. Unfortunately, I went through a car wash without thinking about it and now the magnet is gone (at least I'm blaming the car wash; it'd be a real dick move to steal it).

I am wondering if anyone knows if/where they are available since they don't sell them online anymore. I'd like to buy a few of them in case this happens again. If you have one or more that you'd be willing to part with, I'd certainly put some coin in your PayPal account.

Some sites have fake ones, but that's not what I'm going for. It should look like this:

http://media.photobucket.com/image/recent/pink2roses722/Sean-Taylor-21-magnets.jpg

Any leads/offers would be greatly appreciated. I won't be back on here until this evening, so if you PM me, then I'm not ignoring you, just putting your tax dollars to work. :)

Is it not at a Redskins Store? I got mine about a year ago or so from a Redskins Store

I have no idea; we don't have any out here in DE. If anyone saw one or a few at a Redskins store and wanted to pick them up and mail them to Delaware, then I might be very appreciative both emotionally and 25% + shipping financially. :)

Every Redskins game it's the first thing I put in the car before walking away / that goes for anywhere I go when it's on the car, trust nobody.

Agreed. All our magnets stay in the house until game day and then they sit in the truck during the game.

We even take the flags off now before we go inside. Came out one year and someone snapped one of them off. I was surprised the window did not break.

I have no idea; we don't have any out here in DE. If anyone saw one or a few at a Redskins store and wanted to pick them up and mail them to Delaware, then I might be very appreciative both emotionally and 25% + shipping financially. :)

If I see one, I'll get it for you.

I have a magnet on my truck that I swore was going to get swiped. 2 years later I still have it. It is a ribbon like the support troops ribbons but instead is blue/green and says "Support Strippers". I thought it was quite humerous. Should I be insulted that no one stole it?

Archived