Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Happy Birthday Albert Haynesworth

Audible_Red40

Wonder how many of you internet tough guys would say the exact same things you have said in this thread if you ran into Albert on the street? You know he will assault you. ;)

While I will never be a Haynesworth fan, kudos to those that have taken the high road.

It's time for the entire Haynesworth debacle to be a thing of the past...

Albert, only you has the ability to make all of this hate go away. A heartfelt apology to your teammates and fans, followed by a true effort to be the best football player you can be, will make all of this end. People will be holding you up as the example to others of how a MAN can truly change for the better with a simple will to change. Some will name their children after you and thousands of fans will buy Haynesworth jerseys to wear to every game. Motivational speakers and counselors will hold you up as a topic of mans inner strength. All of this is possible with a simple will to be a better man.

I don't think it will happen however. HFBD

Albert, only you has the ability to make all of this hate go away. A heartfelt apology to your teammates and fans, followed by a true effort to be the best football player you can be, will make all of this end. People will be holding you up as the example to others of how a MAN can truly change for the better with a simple will to change. Some will name their children after you and thousands of fans will buy Haynesworth jerseys to wear to every game. Motivational speakers and counselors will hold you up as a topic of mans inner strength. All of this is possible with a simple will to be a better man.

I don't think it will happen however. HFBD

LOL

We'll see Charles Manson write a book on butterfly, rainbow, and unicorn tattoos before this happens.

I think I can out run him in the forty, so yeah I would be willing to say something to him and haul ass. hahhahaa

Let's take a moment to reflect on this special day, here are some highlights....

AlbertHaynesworth-NFLRedskinsVegasTao-1.jpg

"I don't date black chicks"

BlackAthletesFootballQBDonovanMcNabbandAlbertHaynesworthWashingtonRedskinsvsDetroitMIOctober312010.jpg

Good times on the Bench with friends.

haynesworthcopy.jpg

Putting in a hard days work

redskins.jpg

The things that pass the time during games with the Redskins

Wonder how many of you internet tough guys would say the exact same things you have said in this thread if you ran into Albert on the street? You know he will assault you. ;)

While I will never be a Haynesworth fan, kudos to those that have taken the high road.

It's time for the entire Haynesworth debacle to be a thing of the past...

Set it up

I actually was near the sidelines during warm ups at the St Louis game last year. I was shouting asking him if he could spare some of his paycheck because I'm unemployed. I know he heard me. I also know I can out run him. He is a worthless member of this team. I wish I could be that much of a thief and get away with it.

Archived