Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Happy Birthday Albert Haynesworth

Audible_Red40

Wonder how many of you internet tough guys would say the exact same things you have said in this thread if you ran into Albert on the street? You know he will assault you. ;)

I know I could do it and then run 25 yards one way, then 25 yards back again and down again. Eventually he would need to go to the bathroom.

Good lord this thread is so full of venom! :ols:

I don't even know what to say. what do you say to a man who was able to sign a $100,000,000 (one hundred million. eight zeroes.) contract, and then just say **** it, I don't wanna do the work you're giving me. It must feel like a happy birthday every day.

Whenever Dan Snyder thinks of Albert Haynesworth does Danny get mad as all get out and curse Big Al out loud or is he still delusional that Haynesworth will play hard for the Skins?

What a dumb --- owner involving himself in a player selection when you know and I know Danny knows nothing about football. His philosophy is: "just make a splash in FA baby, and the fans will love you"!

Good lord this thread is so full of venom! :ols:

I don't even know what to say. what do you say to a man who was able to sign a $100,000,000 (one hundred million. eight zeroes.) contract, and then just say **** it, I don't wanna do the work you're giving me. It must feel like a happy birthday every day.

Yeah the kid with the fake friends, fake clapping and whispering what an idiot you are to each other. Yeah buying friends thats easy, buying people who care not so much.

Archived