Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What song do you turn up when it comes on no matter what??

SC_RedskinsFan

Sweet Home Alabama you have to turn it up because they tell you to

I don't care if they tell you to, because if any song is over-played, it's this one.

What makes this so tragic, is that even Lynyrd Skynyrd has bunches of songs that are as good, or even better than, S.H.A.

Yet we hardly ever hear those LS songs.

If anyone ever plays an LS song, 95% of the time it's the way-overplayed aforementioned song, and not one of the couple dozen of their other songs which are actually better, but way underplayed.

Guest Spearfeather
I don't care if they tell you to, because if any song is over-played, it's this one.

What makes this so tragic, is that even Lynyrd Skynyrd has bunches of songs that are as good, or even better than, S.H.A.

If anyone ever plays an LS song, 95% of the time it's the way-overplayed aforementioned song, and not one of the couple dozen of their other songs which are actually better, but way underplayed.

I agree it's overplayed, but I still think it's one of the best Rock n Roll records ever made.

I was joking man. I enjoy the song if I hear it just every once in a while. If I've heard it on he radio several times in a week, which happen because it is overplayed, I'll change the song. I think That Smell is a bit overplayed too, but not to such an extent. I think Call Me the Breeze is underplayed.

Spanish Castle Magic- Hendrix

Heartbreaker- Led Zeppelin

Get Back- The Beatles

Bridge Over Troubled Water- Simon & Garfunkel (actually this song is just too quiet on the recording I have, so I turn it up a bit every time)

Seven Nation Army- White Stripes

Take Me Out- Franz Ferdinand

You Probably Couldn't See for the Lights- Arctic Monkeys

Razorblade- The STrokes

I was joking man. I enjoy the song if I hear it just every once in a while. If I've heard it on he radio several times in a week, which happen because it is overplayed, I'll change the song. I think That Smell is a bit overplayed too, but not to such an extent. I think Call Me the Breeze is underplayed.

Off the top of my head, I'd also add "Gimme Three Steps" and "Needle & The Spoon" and "Tuesday's Gone", though if I put more thought into it, I could name much more

Off the top of my head, I'd also add "Gimme Three Steps" and "Needle & The Spoon" and "Tuesday's Gone", though if I put more thought into it, I could name much more

Not a 'crank up the radio' type song but I'd add Curtis Lowe to that list.

Black Betty is a crank up Lynard Skynard song that I'd blast.

Chili Peppers are my favorite band, most of their songs are crank up the volume type songs. Especially Around the World.

Archived