Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What song do you turn up when it comes on no matter what??

SC_RedskinsFan

Last of the Mohicans theme - Yanni. This song gets me more pumped up than any other song i've ever heard. In the movie, its the EPIC song that plays during the final scene when poppa Mohican slaughters Maguay for killing his son. That song gives me goosebumps every time i hear it..

actually orchestrated from an original piece called 'The Gael' written by a Scottish musician Dougie MacLean

Heres Everlong just had the headphones on with it blasting out :)

eBG7P-K-r1Y

RiggosMohawk - the path I had was

take the eBG7P-K-r1Y bit and copy it in the Youtube option (need to Go Advanced to see the Youtube option) and the vid should come up

actually orchestrated from an original piece called 'The Gael' written by a Scottish musician Dougie MacLean

Interesting. I can definitely hear the scottish influence in the song. I'm also into a lot of celtic music and irish folk music as well.

I like a lot of new age stuff too...

Interesting. I can definitely hear the scottish influence in the song. I'm also into a lot of celtic music and irish folk music as well.

I like a lot of new age stuff too...

by the way I'm not downplaying the orchestral version. It is a brilliant piece and captures the essence of the film completely.

by the way I'm not downplaying the orchestral version. It is a brilliant piece and captures the essence of the film completely.

That final 10 minutes of that movie, from the time the music starts and they burn the british officer at the stake....to the time when the dad puts his cool looking axe/sword thingy through the bad guy, i'm partying. I used to rewind the last 10 minutes of that movie over and over again for an hour straight sometimes when i was in high school.

I always wanted to somehow incorporate parts of that song into gogo music, but my band wasn't having it. LOL.

I didn't think there was any song that qualified, but when I was driving home from my race yesterday morning, "Your Love" by The Outfield came on the radio, and I realized that yes, I will crank the volume anytime that one is on.

I didn't think there was any song that qualified, but when I was driving home from my race yesterday morning, "Your Love" by The Outfield came on the radio, and I realized that yes, I will crank the volume anytime that one is on.

"Voices of Babylon" does it for me too...

Archived