Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chris Cooley vs. Fred Davis...Wrestling!

The Full Monty

I posted a link to this on Twitter last night and all I kept thinking was "times like this are going to make Mike Shanahan and the front office wish they could contact the players." You just know they had to hate seeing guys goofing around like this in fear of someone getting hurt.

I posted a link to this on Twitter last night and all I kept thinking was "times like this are going to make Mike Shanahan and the front office wish they could contact the players." You just know they had to hate seeing guys goofing around like this in fear of someone getting hurt.

Good point, I know it all worked out ok, but the thought flashed through my head while watching the video, especially when Cooley picks Davis up and plants him, what if he landed funny? Oh well.

Little disappointed that Cooley didn't throw Davis at one point, the over-under throw was right there and instead Davis pushed him onto his butt.

Still kicked Davis' ass, of course, but Cooley's out of practice. You never lose those instincts, though.

I was laughing. :ols:

Cooley owned him. Just goes to prove, it's not how big and strong you are as much as what you know.

Chris Cooley weighs more than Fred Davis. Davis is down to 245 pounds. That was cringe worthy but fun. :)

I wonder if that's why Fred wasn't there today. Hmmmmm......Cooley did say Fred's neck would be sore.

All fun and games and bonding, which is cool, but I'd like to see a guy like Cooley actually wrestle another player that knows wrestling technique and was a state champion too, instead of just some guy(Davis) that is kinda strong. Kinda like Santana moss(ran track) beating Malcolm Kelly in a foot race and everyone is like, wow! Santana smoked him lol duh.

True enough, but you know Shanny had to have a slight smirk on his face before the fear set in

Archived