Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chris Cooley vs. Fred Davis...Wrestling!

The Full Monty

I don't even have to watch the video to know what happened, I'm betting on the guy who was the state champ. As far as throughout the league though, I'm betting on Stephen Neal, the former guard for the Patriots who just retired. He was a heavyweight champ in college, and beat Brock Lesnar for the title.

You know what other players around the league say when they see this? "No wonder they're always in last place."

Nevermind Tom Zbikowski having a boxing career or Chad Johnson doing his schtick. Yeah, two players from the same team horsing around are what's causing us to be in last place.

Nevermind Tom Zbikowski having a boxing career or Chad Johnson doing his schtick. Yeah, two players from the same team horsing around are what's causing us to be in last place.

Yeah, but they're not doing it on team time. Also, to be fair, those guys are getting paid. Now if Cooley wanted to go into pro wrestling, more power to him.

Yeah, but they're not doing it on team time. Also, to be fair, those guys are getting paid. Now if Cooley wanted to go into pro wrestling, more power to him.

You did read that this was after the practice was over.

Nahh of course you did.

You know what other players around the league say when they see this? "No wonder they're always in last place."

Talk about just wanting something to ***** about.

One thing I seemed to notice, and maybe I just haven't looked at the guys without pads on in a while, but all the players they showed close-ups of in this video look like they're in great shape. Like, better than I've seen them in before.

The Lockout does not seem to have kept Cooley, Davis, Alexander, or Golston from staying in shape. Good to know.

I didn't see any other teams guys wrestling.

Practice was over. No one got hurt, and it would be difficult for two friends, not trying to kill each other, to get hurt while wrestling on grass like that...especially since one is a former state champ who actually knows how to not hurt/get hurt. It was chemistry-building entertainment, and the team was into it.

Go to the Tailgate, and find something political, etc. to ***** about. Or go into a Snyder thread and relieve your pissy-ness there. Or whatever it is that you have problems with. Because this thread really isn't the place for it.

Archived