Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hunter the Punter on Lavar and Dukes

Now Chad is a douche i've met him and the way he carries himself is douchesque.

I've met lavar several times around the DMV and he is always respectful to everyone who comes up to him he doesn't walk around claiming his **** doesn't stink so i don't see why everyone hates him he doesn't play for the team anymore he covers them, it doesn't matter what i say haters will be haters the people who hate LA also hate CP they also hated JC they also hate CLos also hated landry until he moved to SS...haters gonna hate.

and for the bin laden comment im not defending him in anway but what american troops did to his family was really messed up they invaded his holy grounds, his sacred religious places and killed people, so get some facts before you bring up people like him.

OK, so you didnt mention Hitler, is it ok to bring him up then? and just cause you start a sentence saying you arent defending someone, the words that follow it pretty much make that claim moot.

My problems with Chad and Lavar is: (1) their lack of knowledge.....I mean it is their damn job! That's all! Just learn about sports!!!! Yet, most sports fans sitting at your local bar are far more knowledgeable...and (2) They are NOT "keeping it real." They are not realists. They are haters. But, their view is skewed....so they think they are realists. A pessimist or an optimist would not realize their skewed view. They think they are seeing it realistic and rationally, as do most people....but they aren't. At least a homer like Larry Micheal says, "I am an optimist." That makes him more of a realist than someone who believes they are.....but in all actuality are not.

Steve and Andy are smarter and more informative....sucks that it is hard to pick up their stations everywhere.

[and for the bin laden comment im not defending him in anway but what american troops did to his family was really messed up they invaded his holy grounds, his sacred religious places and killed people, so get some facts before you bring up people like him.

Are you for real man? I guess you're too young to remember Sept 11th.

Lavar was the poster child of the "me" guy and not a team leader. Leaders lead by example, and getting Marvin Lewis, Gregg Williams and Joe Gibbs all pissed off at you isn't the sign of a leader.

He's bitter because when he was the "me" guy, the owner had his back, until one day, he didn't. The he was out on the street.

He's the single most disappointing player in my lifetime for the 'Skins. He was always average. He doesn't realize this. Pity.

EDIT: I completely agree that the 'Skins were the haven of "pay me!" and no hard work. I also believe that it's changing. Nothing that I heard Hunter said surprised me. Some of it bothered me. My contention is the hypocrite of Lavar to pick on the fact that the team had no leaders, when he himself was much more part of the problem than the solution.

awesome post, sums up lavar completely, and i agree with your last point. i really think its gonna be different as long as shanny and bruce are around.

this isn't a personal attack but until you have actually interviewed someone on a live media source you should keep your mouth shut, because not knowing someone personally and calling them a douche kinda makes you a douche

This is funny.

Basically, you just said: "This isn't a personal attack, but shut up you douche." :ols:

and for the bin laden comment im not defending him in anway but what american troops did to his family was really messed up they invaded his holy grounds, his sacred religious places and killed people, so get some facts before you bring up people like him.

:ols:

I hear there is land available in Pakistan... An estate was just vacated... heard it has some sweet walls and a compost burning area if you don't want to live in the U.S.A.

On topic:

LaVar DID spark that run under Marty with his pick against Carolina. However, it's typical LaVar to flaunt that he was the one to do it and take full credit. Definitely a me guy.

Congratulations. You win the Moronic Post of the Week Award. :thumbsup:

yeah there was supposed to be another sentence in there somewhere but yes, how can you truly judge someones character if you have never sat down with them? your just going off the fact that you don't like the man you don't know him personally, all you know is the man the media portrays which 99% of the time is a douche unless they have some kind of back story.

Okay, then their "media personnas" are douche-like. I wish the real un-douche Lavar and Dukes would get a chance to talk on the radio because their douche personnas are the only ones I ever hear.

---------- Post added May-20th-2011 at 01:36 PM ----------

Can we hear from your non-douche personna? I'd like to hear that your non-douche personna completely condemns the above idiocy.

Also, Hunter's comments also vindcates TRYON. TRYON HATERS EAT YOUR LUMPS, HE KNEW WHAT HE WAS TALKING ABOUT, YOU DIDN'T. END OF STORY.

Okay, let's play a game here folks.

Name the 15-20 players Hunter was talking about.

I'll get us started:

Fletch

Lorenzo

Rak

Rabach

Phillip Daniels

Trent Williams

Carriker

Also, Hunter's comments also vindcates TRYON. TRYON HATERS EAT YOUR LUMPS, HE KNEW WHAT HE WAS TALKING ABOUT, YOU DIDN'T. END OF STORY.

Okay, let's play a game here folks.

Name the 15-20 players Hunter was talking about.

I'll get us started:

Fletch

Lorenzo

Rak

Rabach

Phillip Daniels

Trent Williams

Carriker

Hunter Smith

I'd also think that Anthony Armstrong would be in that group

Santana, cooley, mike williams, honestly maybe hall now? paulsen, carter

---------- Post added May-20th-2011 at 02:36 PM ----------

I've met lavar several times around the DMV and he is always respectful to everyone who comes up to him he doesn't walk around claiming his **** doesn't stink so i don't see why everyone hates him he doesn't play for the team anymore he covers them, it doesn't matter what i say haters will be haters the people who hate LA also hate CP they also hated JC they also hate CLos also hated landry until he moved to SS...haters gonna hate.

you love some hate huh?

as to the 2nd paragraph, i'm not sure if it's your age or you just have no idea what you are talking about....but you come off as unintelligent and immature

Couple things here. :)

1) We were one less "me" guy when Lavar left for NY.

2) When the 19 year old that knows everything turns 21, I'll buy him a Bin Laden. Two shots & a splash of seawater. :ols:

Santana, cooley, mike williams, honestly maybe hall now? paulsen, carter

---------- Post added May-20th-2011 at 02:36 PM ----------

you love some hate huh?

as to the 2nd paragraph, i'm not sure if it's your age or you just have no idea what you are talking about....but you come off as unintelligent and immature

I think Hall "wants" to think he's a WE guy, but I feel he's a "ME" guy

Couple things here. :)

1) We were one less "me" guy when Lavar left for NY.

2) When the 19 year old that knows everything turns 21, I'll buy him a Bin Laden. Two shots & a splash of seawater. :ols:

lol, dang :ols::ols::ols:

...that is all

I think Hall "wants" to think he's a WE guy, but I feel he's a "ME" guy

i know i have the same sinking feeling, but a part of me also wants him to be the we guy....i guess in the end i just feel he's matured so much since he was in atlanta i want it to be true, you know?

You're only 19; start spouting off about how people should talk or respond to comments when you get some life experience. When you get a little older, you'll find out that the political correctness brain washing you are basing your statements on is BS. Your response is the typical "I can have my opinion but you cannot." My response to young folks like you is....."you need to grow up a little, son".

---------- Post added May-20th-2011 at 03:26 PM ----------

LOL does that exist, or did you just make that up? :)

that joke has been around since the day after he was assassinated.

I listened to the entire interview and what I heard was Hunter being diplomatic and encouraging about the team. LaTard tried to bait him into saying anything diaparaging about the team and Hunter the punter refused to bite. When LaTurd realized he wasnt going to get what he wanted out of Hunter he started talking over him and making stuff up out of thin air.The guy is a total flunkie and so is that spaz he is on the air with.

Unfortunatley I listen to his show (980 signal is week here) and I always feel like a scumbag when I do. Its like when you're stuck in traffic because of an accident...you just have to look.

I cant stand it that he calls himself a Redskin. He couldnt play for JGibbs and Gregg Williams = ME GUY. Between the two of them there are 4 superbowl victories. I guess they had it in for him. Give me a freaking break.

forgive me but im a little bit more concerned with how bin laden and cronies killed thousands, attacked OUR places and how that effected OUR friends and families. oh and lavar is a hypocritical d-bag. that is all.

Archived