Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins jerseys for $49? Is this place legit?

HitStickTaylor21

I came across this site oddly enough from a facebook ad. I never click on stuff like this, but they were offering deals that I've never seen before. Customized soccer jerseys I typically see going for $100 a pop were selling for $42 AND they were offering deals of "Buy one, get one 50% off" or "Buy two, get one free."

While looking around the site, I see they also sell NFL gear, and they have Skins jerseys for way cheaper than I've ever seen too. Some are dated (D. Thomas, Portis, J. Campbell), but they have Sean Taylor/Brian Orakpo/Chris Cooley jerseys selling for $49!

Has anyone ever bought from this site? I'm waiting for there to be a catch, a scam, low quality merchandise, it just seems to good to be true. Anyone have previous experience with this and can give some insight?

Here's the link: http://footballjerseys4sale.com/index.php?act=viewCat&catId=48

The picture they are using for the jerseys appears to be a stock picture from the NFL shop so you can't tell from that.

The description gives it away though:

Features: This Reebok Washington Redskins #98 Brian Orakpo Red Team Color Embroidered NFL Jersey is crafted just like Authentic jerseys. It features durable, quick-drying fabric slightly heavier than replica jerseys, flexible and comfortable fabric on neckline, cuff and underarm parts and double thick cloth on shoulders. All graphics are sewn-on. The jersey is designed with the team name embroidered below the v-neck collar and the player's number triple embroidered on the chest, back and shoulders. The player's name is embroidered on a sewn down nameplate at the upper back.

My thought is that they are knockoffs. However, that does not mean that they are low quality. I still can't figure out how the NFL gets away with selling jersey for $250+ when it can't possibly cost them more than $30 each to manufacture.

I still can't figure out how the NFL gets away with selling jersey for $250+ when it can't possibly cost them more than $30 each to manufacture.

i think its cuz people will pay that much. i wont :), but lots of people will.

These jerseys are pretty nice. While not "authentic" they get the job done. You can find them on ebay for like $40.00. Sometimes they have the logo patch on the bottom that says "Players of the Century" or something else, but they obviously come from the same source.

I bought a Landry jersey like this from Ebay a few years ago. It's a fully embroidered 70th anniversary throwback (funny, since he wasn't on the team when they wore those). It looks great and either "fell off" a truck somewhere or came from a place like this. I say stick it to the NFL and buy a knockoff.

knockoffs but possibly nice ones. I'll never pay full price for a semi authentic replica jersey, ie not game worn. 250+ for a shirt just isn't me. I can afford it, just chose to spend my money somewhere else. For those that do, nothing wrong with that either, just not me.

who cares if they're knockoffs. no one will notice.

I beg to differ, when I go to FedEx I can pick out the knockoffs...

I think the actual term you're looking for is "No one will care" because it doesn't bother me, but I do notice...

I used to lead bulk ordering on jerseys like this from China. Sadly, ES won't allow it as it is against the law or something. We would get 10 to 20 buyers and we would only pay about 35 dollars. I have a closet full of knockoffs. Some are really good, and a couple are ****. I just wear those to play backyard/flag football in. My advice would be, when ordering Chinauthenic jerseys, stick to the white ones. The reason? I have found that the burgundy is really hard to match and I have a Landry jersey that looks like Kansas City Chiefs.

They no doubt are knock offs.. and what they are doing is agaist the law.. If you will notice the web site gives only an email address as a contact, and for good reason. they can be arrested.. they are probably overseas somewhere.. when you purchase this bull$h!t please think about where the proceeds go Al queda, Hezbollah hamas these are only a few of the terrorist/ criminal organizations that use knockkoffs as a fund raiser... furthermore there is no inspections of the factorys dies or materials they use to make these some of the dies can be toxic. trademark investigators routinely seize materials deemed to toxic to wear based on the dies and chemicals found in them.

A friend of mine bought 2 jerseys for that price they are real nice.The only difference I see the chinese gets the money and not the greedy nfl,owners, players and the over paid ceos of the companys that make them overseas for pennys anyway!

They no doubt are knock offs.. and what they are doing is agaist the law.. If you will notice the web site gives only an email address as a contact, and for good reason. they can be arrested.. they are probably overseas somewhere.. when you purchase this bull**** please think about where the proceeds go Al queda, Hezbollah hamas these are only a few of the terrorist/ criminal organizations that use knockkoffs as a fund raiser... furthermore there is no inspections of the factorys dies or materials they use to make these some of the dies can be toxic. trademark investigators routinely seize materials deemed to toxic to wear based on the dies and chemicals found in them.

:doh: Not trying to play mod but I fixed your post... Well the best I could while keeping your ideas intact...

I don't know what kind of self respecting fan would knowingly buy a knockoff jersey. You people make me sick.

The kind of person who has owned:

Terry Allen

Gus Frerotte

Lavar Arrington

Joe Salave'a

Champ Bailey

ETC...

And the kind of person who can look into their closet and see money thrown down the drain...

I don't know what kind of self respecting fan would knowingly buy a knockoff jersey. You people make me sick.

Cool. I forgot that we have to live up to Shamus's standards. I don't buy knockoffs, but I don't think that those who do are exactly killing babies. If that makes you sick, then you probably need to see an allergist, buddy.

I too have had Terry Allen, Gus Frerotte and Champ Bailey jerseys, among many others, and I still manage to purchase Authentic jerseys. I even have many game worn. I hope you know you people are laughed at when you wear those knockoffs. In fact me and my friends take pictures of the really bad ones. You can spot those things from a mile away. I just don't understand how someone can call themselves a fan and wear a fake jersey. You should be embarrassed.

I too have had Terry Allen, Gus Frerotte and Champ Bailey jerseys, among many others, and I still manage to purchase Authentic jerseys. I even have many game worn. I hope you know you people are laughed at when you wear those knockoffs. In fact me and my friends take pictures of the really bad ones. You can spot those things from a mile away. I just don't understand how someone can call themselves a fan and wear a fake jersey. You should be embarrassed.

Yeah? You think it makes more sense to spend $250 on a jersey (e.g. McNabb) even when that player is GONE the next year? I can be a fan and support the team by coming to games, cheering, etc. But what difference does it make if someone has a knock-off? The idea is the same –"I support this team". Is someone who doesn't own ANY jersey less or more of a fan than someone with a knock-off? I just don't see the connection, and it sounds more like you just wanna put down people who don't have as much money.

Archived