Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins jerseys for $49? Is this place legit?

HitStickTaylor21

Me personally, I think someone is an idiot to buy an authentic jersey of a player like McNabb. Haynesworth, too. I mean, there has been plenty of evidence over the years with us not being successful with free agents like this, where people should have paused before buying these jerseys right away. For this reason, I have zero sympathy for someone who bought them. Should have known better.

To clarify, I did NOT buy a McNabb jersey. I got a free one with my ST last year. Otherwise, I own a replica Sean Taylor. I just used McNabb as an example b/c it's not unfathomable that a fan might buy the jersey of the starting QB, particularly when he is a future HOF candidate.

Shamus..... as a person, you're very disappointing.

I actually have a few authentics and game worn jerseys but it doesn't make people less of a fan. In all actuality, if the team cared about its fans, why not make the jerseys more affordable. Especially the replicas, why the heck would u buy 80 dollars for a screen printed jersey when you can get a sewn on jersey for half the price.

And another point, I bought an authentic personalized 70th anni, it was the same material as a knockoff portis 70th Anni.

Shamus' delivery is that of a jerk, but his points about the quality of the knockoffs are valid. They are usually horrible-looking jerseys.

Shamus' delivery is that of a jerk, but his points about the quality of the knockoffs are valid. They are usually horrible-looking jerseys.

Just because they look good doesn't give him the right to look down on other's who either aren't willing or aren't able to shell out a couple of hundred for an authentic jersey.

Manny...... I enjoy you took the time to respond to this. Its funny how annoyed people are getting.

As I stated earlier the thing that bothers me is people wearing fake clothing. Who would wear fake clothing? And where does is it stop? First it's team apparel, then it's people caring more about their Fantasy (fake) Football team than the Skins. But maybe I care more than other people. I'm a jersey collector of sorts, not just football. The thing that makes me scl the most is when I see people trying to get autographs on their fake clothings. I hope more people get all upset about this, I really gives me something to do on the plane. Also you've inspired me to buy a new jersey. I'm think a game worn Landry. It 2,500 but who really cares right? Also you've inspired me to open a eBay shop selling fake jerseys to people like you. Anyway you all make me sick haha

Fantasy football is unbelievably fun, man. Especially the site I play. If you're making fun of that, then I have no doubt that you have never played. However, the fantasy leagues among friends are stupid as ****. And they're not the least bit challenging to me.

---------- Post added May-14th-2011 at 10:06 PM ----------

Shamus, I'm not upset about how you spend your money. I'm bothered that you would think it's ok to make fun of other people's financial situation. And "make fun of" or "take pictures". That's what says alot about your character and the type of person you are.

Like you said, you CAN afford that 2500 dollar jersey but others can't. Fortunately, you and I are able to buy those jerseys. Heck, if I had a choice between a Replica and a knockoff, I'd choose the knockoff every day of the week. Better material AND sewn on names and numbers. No brainer....

FWIW, my points are based off the notion that people that wear knockoffs "can" afford a better jersey. I would never make light of someone's financial situation. Not cool.

And I'll add, those premier (I think that's what they're called) are pretty sweet, too.

---------- Post added May-14th-2011 at 10:10 PM ----------

Let me say this, if you can't aford a 250 item then maybe responding to me on a forum isn't your biggest problem right now. I mean I'm 21. I shouldn't have this much more money than you. I am "smart" purchasing a 2.5k jersey because it is what I enjoy. And AirMayo, my blind arrogance to what exactly? The fact you are buying fake merchandise? Anyway my company is looking for a new receptionist, so if you'd like to be able to afford a authentic jersey and live in the Los Angeles or New York area holla at me haha

Dude, you are a top notch a-hole. Seriously, you're making fun of people that can't afford an authentic jersey?:doh:

Btw, I don't for a minute believe you make a lot of money. If anything, you probably have rich parents.

Just because they look good doesn't give him the right to look down on other's who either aren't willing or aren't able to shell out a couple of hundred for an authentic jersey.

Yeah man, I'm in complete agreement.

Who cares if some one buys a knock off? If anything they're saving money by purchasing a knock off, and getting a better quality jersey (at least than a replica), and finally they're not giving the NFL and Snyder more money by buying an "official" NFL brand jersey.

---------- Post added May-14th-2011 at 09:56 PM ----------

Hate to break it to you, there was no bickering. You are an ass, plain and simple. You can talk a big game all you want over the internet and act like you're a bad ass and how you have money to spend left and right, but the problem is no amount of money will be able to fix or cover up how much of a douche you truly are.

Also, your spelling sucks and you might need a new computer that has better spell check. It shouldn't be a problem for you since you make so much money.

Hey jackass say what you want about me, buy how dare you insult my amazing computer. I'm on my iPhone on a plane. Blow me. My computer costs more than your car and make me a lot of money. I'll be sure you show you guys the commercial when it's done. Call me a douche all you want. I honestly was just looking for something to do on these back to back 5 hour flights. And you all have given that to me. Thanks very much.

---------- Post added May-14th-2011 at 07:16 PM ----------

Fantasy football is unbelievably fun, man. Especially the site I play. If you're making fun of that, then I have no doubt that you have never played. However, the fantasy leagues among friends are stupid as ****. And they're not the least bit challenging to me.

---------- Post added May-14th-2011 at 10:06 PM ----------

I've never meet my parents. Who's the a-hole now?

FWIW, my points are based off the notion that people that wear knockoffs "can" afford a better jersey. I would never make light of someone's financial situation. Not cool.

And I'll add, those premier (I think that's what they're called) are pretty sweet, too.

Dude, you are a top notch a-hole. Seriously, you're making fun of people that can't afford an authentic jersey?:doh:

Btw, I don't for a minute believe you make a lot of money. If anything, you probably have rich parents.

Yeah man, I'm in complete agreement.

---------- Post added May-14th-2011 at 07:19 PM ----------

I have played fantasy football. It sucks. I'm on the verge of taking over this site. Don't make me. Vbulliten isnt very secure. Wouldn't take me much time at all

I actually have my own company. And I will you know during Teheran time you were bickering over how much of an ass I am I just landed a major client. I will be doing the new Cherry 7th commercials. That'll buy me a few jerseys. I wish I had a trust fund, I wouldn't have had to work at Target for a year to but my computer to make all this money. Don't hate in me cuz I'm talented and you have nothing. By the way, what does it take to get kick off this site? And what is a lecher? I completkey forget this site for about 8 years. I have truly enjoyed this. Btw who pit a Kelly sig on my profile?

No one is believing your bull**** about owning your own company. Either tell the name of said company, or STFU about it.

You are an ass for making fun of someone's financial situation. Seriously. Even if you are joking about it, that's not something to joke about.

And I agree with you about most knockoffs being terrible quality. But to take pictures of someone (a fellow fan at that) and MOCK them for wearing them? Dude, you are pathetic.

Hey jackass say what you want about me, buy how dare you insult my amazing computer. I'm on my iPhone on a plane. Blow me. My computer costs more than your car and make me a lot of money. I'll be sure you show you guys the commercial when it's done. Call me a douche all you want. I honestly was just looking for something to do on these back to back 5 hour flights. And you all have given that to me. Thanks very much.

---------- Post added May-14th-2011 at 07:16 PM ----------

---------- Post added May-14th-2011 at 07:19 PM ----------

I have played fantasy football. It sucks. I'm on the verge of taking over this site. Don't make me. Vbulliten isnt very secure. Wouldn't take me much time at all

Oh man, you're quite fun to talk to, next time you're in NY let me know, this is quite entertaining! Threatening to take down a Forum because people don't like you. Internet is a rough place, right man? Sheesh!

Anyways, taking down a VBulletin website is pretty easy to do, so really not going to showcase your true talent there buddy. PHP is a very easy language to learn and to master enough to know it's loopholes and how it passes it's values, even using a PUT method instead of a GET. Put hats off to you!

*Sigh* Some people think they know computers.

Oh man, you're quite fun to talk to, next time you're in NY let me know, this is quite entertaining! Threatening to take down a Forum because people don't like you. Internet is a rough place, right man? Sheesh!

Anyways, taking down a VBulletin website is pretty easy to do, so really not going to showcase your true talent there buddy. PHP is a very easy language to learn and to master enough to know it's loopholes and how it passes it's values, even using a PUT method instead of a GET. Put hats off to you!

*Sigh* Some people think they know computers.

*Sigh* I'm a designer. The computer people who make the real money. Unlike geeky little programmers. You are right this has been vert entertaining! The whole point of this was for people not to like me. Man haven't you read my posts. Damn.

---------- Post added May-14th-2011 at 07:55 PM ----------

Attention: for my finale and final attempt to get banned - suck my d.ick all you f.ucking little c.unts

That should do it

I bought a replithentic Orakpo jersey from my friend for $40 and it is just as nice as my Authentic Theisman jersey. Theyre all made in Vietnam or Korea anyways lol. But if I was going to buy a replithentic I would buy from a site that has actual pics of the jerseys.

---------- Post added May-14th-2011 at 11:52 PM ----------

*Sigh* I'm a designer. The computer people who make the real money. Unlike geeky little programmers. You are right this has been vert entertaining! The whole point of this was for people not to like me. Man haven't you read my posts. Damn.

---------- Post added May-14th-2011 at 07:55 PM ----------

Attention: for my finale and final attempt to get banned - suck my d.ick all you f.ucking little c.unts

That should do it

If you are such a computer genius you should be able to figure out how to ban yourself. No need to circumvent the filters.

I actually agree with this guy on the knockoffs. I would never buy one of those. And yes, they are cheap, and can usually be noticed quite easily.

But I have a hard time believing this guy, at 21, owns authentic Allen and Frerotte jerseys.:no:

Of course you would agree with him BS, you're a giant douche as well.

---------- Post added May-14th-2011 at 11:59 PM ----------

Oh noez l33t h4x0r

Archived