Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins jerseys for $49? Is this place legit?

HitStickTaylor21

I too have had Terry Allen, Gus Frerotte and Champ Bailey jerseys, among many others, and I still manage to purchase Authentic jerseys. I even have many game worn. I hope you know you people are laughed at when you wear those knockoffs. In fact me and my friends take pictures of the really bad ones. You can spot those things from a mile away. I just don't understand how someone can call themselves a fan and wear a fake jersey. You should be embarrassed.

So, you have nothing better to do at skins games other than people watch, and take pics of other people? Who gives a crap if the jersey is authentic, knock off etc.

Yeah? You think it makes more sense to spend $250 on a jersey (e.g. McNabb) even when that player is GONE the next year? I can be a fan and support the team by coming to games, cheering, etc. But what difference does it make if someone has a knock-off? The idea is the same –"I support this team". Is someone who doesn't own ANY jersey less or more of a fan than someone with a knock-off? I just don't see the connection, and it sounds more like you just wanna put down people who don't have as much money.

It has nothing to do with supporting the team, even though wearing a knockoff is a failed attempt. It has to do with not looking like an idiot. It's the same as wearing knockoff Nike shoes or maybe a fake Gucci belt. Why buy a jersey if its not real? And what's up with people not wanting to spend $250? It's not like every jersey is 250, buy a replica for 79. Atleast the team name will be spelled right and the numbers won't be all shiny. It's really shocking to me how many of you are accepting of these fake jerseys. It's too bad.

PS - if you bought a McNabb jersey that's your own fault. Buy an ST jersey, something that will last.

---------- Post added May-14th-2011 at 01:18 PM ----------

So, you have nothing better to do at skins games other than people watch, and take pics of other people? Who gives a crap if the jersey is authentic, knock off etc.

No I don't. It's better that listening to some fan who thinks he knows what the team should do and who should start over who. And while this drunken fan is spewing his opinions all I can focus on is his awful looking knockoff. You guys are funny.

It has nothing to do with supporting the team, even though wearing a knockoff is a failed attempt. It has to do with not looking like an idiot. It's the same as wearing knockoff Nike shoes or maybe a fake Gucci belt. Why buy a jersey if its not real? And what's up with people not wanting to spend $250? It's not like every jersey is 250, buy a replica for 79. Atleast the team name will be spelled right and the numbers won't be all shiny. It's really shocking to me how many of you are accepting of these fake jerseys. It's too bad.

PS - if you bought a McNabb jersey that's your own fault. Buy an ST jersey, something that will last.

---------- Post added May-14th-2011 at 01:18 PM ----------

No I don't. It's better that listening to some fan who thinks he knows what the team should do and who should start over who. And while this drunken fan is spewing his opinions all I can focus on is his awful looking knockoff. You guys are funny.[/Q

You mean just like You, coming in here spewing " My authentic is better than your knockoff" B.S. Who cares What people wear to a game. A fan is a fan. Here is a novel concept, Watch the game instead of snickering like a little child over who is wearing what.

Shamus..... as a person, you're very disappointing.

I actually have a few authentics and game worn jerseys but it doesn't make people less of a fan. In all actuality, if the team cared about its fans, why not make the jerseys more affordable. Especially the replicas, why the heck would u buy 80 dollars for a screen printed jersey when you can get a sewn on jersey for half the price.

And another point, I bought an authentic personalized 70th anni, it was the same material as a knockoff portis 70th Anni.

Shamus..... as a person, you're very disappointing.

I actually have a few authentics and game worn jerseys but it doesn't make people less of a fan. In all actuality, if the team cared about its fans, why not make the jerseys more affordable. Especially the replicas, why the heck would u buy 80 dollars for a screen printed jersey when you can get a sewn on jersey for half the price.

And another point, I bought an authentic personalized 70th anni, it was the same material as a knockoff portis 70th Anni.

Manny...... I enjoy you took the time to respond to this. Its funny how annoyed people are getting.

As I stated earlier the thing that bothers me is people wearing fake clothing. Who would wear fake clothing? And where does is it stop? First it's team apparel, then it's people caring more about their Fantasy (fake) Football team than the Skins. But maybe I care more than other people. I'm a jersey collector of sorts, not just football. The thing that makes me scl the most is when I see people trying to get autographs on their fake clothings. I hope more people get all upset about this, I really gives me something to do on the plane. Also you've inspired me to buy a new jersey. I'm think a game worn Landry. It 2,500 but who really cares right? Also you've inspired me to open a eBay shop selling fake jerseys to people like you. Anyway you all make me sick haha

Manny...... I enjoy you took the time to respond to this. Its funny how annoyed people are getting.

As I stated earlier the thing that bothers me is people wearing fake clothing. Who would wear fake clothing? And where does is it stop? First it's team apparel, then it's people caring more about their Fantasy (fake) Football team than the Skins. But maybe I care more than other people. I'm a jersey collector of sorts, not just football. The thing that makes me scl the most is when I see people trying to get autographs on their fake clothings. I hope more people get all upset about this, I really gives me something to do on the plane. Also you've inspired me to buy a new jersey. I'm think a game worn Landry. It 2,500 but who really cares right? Also you've inspired me to open a eBay shop selling fake jerseys to people like you. Anyway you all make me sick haha

No, you make make us all sick. Your blind arrogance to anybody who buys counterfeit merchandise is disgusting. Some people simply cannot afford the real authentics, yet still want a half decent looking jersey. If you want to be an idiot and spend WAAAY too much for a jersey that looks just like the knock offs, go ahead. You're the "smart" one blowing 2.5k on a piece of nylon that Landry wore for about 3 hours.

Shamus, I'm not upset about how you spend your money. I'm bothered that you would think it's ok to make fun of other people's financial situation. And "make fun of" or "take pictures". That's what says alot about your character and the type of person you are.

Like you said, you CAN afford that 2500 dollar jersey but others can't. Fortunately, you and I are able to buy those jerseys. Heck, if I had a choice between a Replica and a knockoff, I'd choose the knockoff every day of the week. Better material AND sewn on names and numbers. No brainer....

No, you make make us all sick. Your blind arrogance to anybody who buys counterfeit merchandise is disgusting. Some people simply cannot afford the real authentics, yet still want a half decent looking jersey. If you want to be an idiot and spend WAAAY too much for a jersey that looks just like the knock offs, go ahead. You're the "smart" one blowing 2.5k on a piece of nylon that Landry wore for about 3 hours.

Let me say this, if you can't aford a 250 item then maybe responding to me on a forum isn't your biggest problem right now. I mean I'm 21. I shouldn't have this much more money than you. I am "smart" purchasing a 2.5k jersey because it is what I enjoy. And AirMayo, my blind arrogance to what exactly? The fact you are buying fake merchandise? Anyway my company is looking for a new receptionist, so if you'd like to be able to afford a authentic jersey and live in the Los Angeles or New York area holla at me haha

I too have had Terry Allen, Gus Frerotte and Champ Bailey jerseys, among many others, and I still manage to purchase Authentic jerseys. I even have many game worn. I hope you know you people are laughed at when you wear those knockoffs. In fact me and my friends take pictures of the really bad ones. You can spot those things from a mile away. I just don't understand how someone can call themselves a fan and wear a fake jersey. You should be embarrassed.

And we laugh at you when we see you in your $250 Devin Thomas jersey.

We don't take the pictures because you are wearing a fake jersey, we take pictures because you are wearing a fake jersey and you think it looks real. And guys honestly you can get a licensed game worn jersey for a 100 bucks. Use the magical tool of google. And why is everybody attacking my character? Who knew you'd take my jersey opinion so seriously. You guys keep up with this I will really piss you guys off. So I suggest you just let it go. Cool? Let's call it a day.

---------- Post added May-14th-2011 at 04:31 PM ----------

And we laugh at you when we see you in your $250 Devin Thomas jersey.

Why would I wear the jersey of a player who is not on the team? Although I do like the #11. I laugh at you for that post.

Wow, reading this and every other post you have in this thread shows how much of a spoiled prick you are. You're 21 and have Terry Allen, Gus Frerotte, and Champ Bailey jerseys? I'd like you to look at when these guys were drafted or played for this team. I'll make it easy for you: Your age was in the single digits. You don't make your own money, and not everyone has a trust fund. Nobody gives a flying **** if you and your friends are THAT pathetic that you spend your time taking pictures of people wearing knockoffs. Shouldn't you at least be helping clean up your room/parents' basement after the messes you make getting off to your authentic jerseys?

You are pathetic, a first-class ass, and a disgusting stain on our fan base.

Wow, reading this and every other post you have in this thread shows how much of a spoiled prick you are. You're 21 and have Terry Allen, Gus Frerotte, and Champ Bailey jerseys? I'd like you to look at when these guys were drafted or played for this team. I'll make it easy for you: Your age was in the single digits. You don't make your own money, and not everyone has a trust fund. Nobody gives a flying **** if you and your friends are THAT pathetic that you spend your time taking pictures of people wearing knockoffs. Shouldn't you at least be helping clean up your room/parents' basement after the messes you make getting off to your authentic jerseys?

You are pathetic, a first-class ass, and a disgusting stain on our fan base.

:applause::applause::applause:

On a side note, I would never pay almost $300 for a jersey that I may wear a few times a year. I've bought 3 premier jerseys, which were either priced at $100 or got on sale for less than $100. What I never understood was why someone would shell out $75 for a replica jersey and not just pay $25 extra dollars for a premier jersey which will last several years longer because the numbers and letters are stitched on compared to the pressed on replica jerseys; however, I'm not going to demean someone else for purchasing a replica jersey because I'm not a self-indulging douche who has a silver spoon stuck up my ass.

We don't take the pictures because you are wearing a fake jersey, we take pictures because you are wearing a fake jersey and you think it looks real. And guys honestly you can get a licensed game worn jersey for a 100 bucks. Use the magical tool of google. And why is everybody attacking my character? Who knew you'd take my jersey opinion so seriously. You guys keep up with this I will really piss you guys off. So I suggest you just let it go. Cool? Let's call it a day.

Why would I wear the jersey of a player who is not on the team? Although I do like the #11. I laugh at you for that post.

Dude, get off your high horse. Quit acting like you're better than everyone else cause mommy and daddy bought you whatever the **** you wanted as a kid.

Let me say this, if you can't aford a 250 item then maybe responding to me on a forum isn't your biggest problem right now. I mean I'm 21. I shouldn't have this much more money than you. I am "smart" purchasing a 2.5k jersey because it is what I enjoy. And AirMayo, my blind arrogance to what exactly? The fact you are buying fake merchandise? Anyway my company is looking for a new receptionist, so if you'd like to be able to afford a authentic jersey and live in the Los Angeles or New York area holla at me haha

What a ****ing prick. I guess that some kids like to look at Playboys and you just get off to eBay listings. You really are disgusting.

Your threats are equally pathetic. Go ahead and try to piss us off.

By the way, many people wear jerseys of those who are no longer on the team. You really gonna hate on someone in a Jurgensen or Green or Taylor or Manley or Monk jersey? Way to **** up your already dismal post, dumbass.

68 posts since 2003. I know for fact he's not a Tailgate poster so that must mean he's a lurker. Or to be more descriptive, a punk ass ***** who knows jack **** about football and therefore never has anything to add to the debate. Unless of course he wants extra internet man points in which case he will attempt to demean posters, in the end just showing his true colors.

Wow, I'm gonna try hard to not violate any TOS here, but your ignorance makes it difficult. First, there is a HUGE difference between buying fake Nike products and unauthorized Redskins gear. Second, it's not "fake clothes". The jersey is still a jersey. Third, defining a fan by his clothing might indicate a superiority complex which could stem from getting picked on as a kid, or maybe a lack of parental attention. I'm not going to waste any more time on this though, because I've learned that it's impossible to reason with people who can't separate "things" from "personality". Enjoy your plane ride. I'm sure it exhilarates you to be so far above everyone else.

Shamus, Shamus, Shamus...

You bash on others for trying to support their team by spending money on purchasing a "fake" jersey (as you so eloquently put it), tickets to the game, parking, gas to get to the game, food and drinks, and whatever else while they are there, but yet you are the one laughing at your fellow fans? Clearly, you're not a fan of the Redskins but a fan of trying to act spoiled. And to continually type "oh, I could purchase this jersey for 2.5K and continue to repeat on how well off you are, comes off as kind of a liar to be honest. I would love to know this company you own that has an office in the NYC area. I live down in the NYC area and would love to know the name of the business, always a pleasure to help out a fellow fan. So while you go and Google a small time company that does have multiple offices (something not to big because than it's really not believable) or when you type "Why the hell should I tell you what my business is?" just remember, shut the hell up. You are clearly not a true Redskins fan for knocking others that spend what they have on their favorite team, and are out there supporting them at games or watching them on TV. That doesn't make them a less of a fan, in fact, in this scenario, it makes them more of a fan than you because they aren't looking at fellow fans and going "Dude, can you believe this kid only spent $50 on his jersey, lets mock him all game instead of watching the game! Wow, we're cool!"

So once you begin to mature, we would love to have you root for the Redskins!!

I am Going to let a little secret out and share with everyone.

www.underjersey.com

Have bought about 10 jerseys for friends and for myself . $20 dollar jerseys and they sure as hell seem authentic to me. It is from a wholesaler in china and they have always come through.

Enjoy for all of us less fortunate skins fans who know the value of a dollar and work for their money

---------- Post added May-14th-2011 at 09:13 PM ----------

The shipping is like 20 or so...so buying in larger amounts works out to be better deal

I actually agree with this guy on the knockoffs. I would never buy one of those. And yes, they are cheap, and can usually be noticed quite easily.

But I have a hard time believing this guy, at 21, owns authentic Allen and Frerotte jerseys.:no:

I actually have my own company. And I will you know during Teheran time you were bickering over how much of an ass I am I just landed a major client. I will be doing the new Cherry 7th commercials. That'll buy me a few jerseys. I wish I had a trust fund, I wouldn't have had to work at Target for a year to but my computer to make all this money. Don't hate in me cuz I'm talented and you have nothing. By the way, what does it take to get kick off this site? And what is a lecher? I completkey forget this site for about 8 years. I have truly enjoyed this. Btw who pit a Kelly sig on my profile?

I actually agree with this guy on the knockoffs. I would never buy one of those. And yes, they are cheap, and can usually be noticed quite easily.

But I have a hard time believing this guy, at 21, owns authentic Allen, Frerotte jerseys.

Who cares if some one buys a knock off? If anything they're saving money by purchasing a knock off, and getting a better quality jersey (at least than a replica), and finally they're not giving the NFL and Snyder more money by buying an "official" NFL brand jersey.

---------- Post added May-14th-2011 at 09:56 PM ----------

I actually have my own company. And I will you know during Teheran time you were bickering over how much of an ass I am I just landed a major client. I will be doing the new Cherry 7th commercials. That'll buy me a few jerseys. I wish I had a trust fund, I wouldn't have had to work at Target for a year to but my computer to make all this money. Don't hate in me cuz I'm talented and you have nothing. By the way, what does it take to get kick off this site? And what is a lecher? I completkey forget this site for about 8 years. I have truly enjoyed this. Btw who pit a Kelly sig on my profile?

Hate to break it to you, there was no bickering. You are an ass, plain and simple. You can talk a big game all you want over the internet and act like you're a bad ass and how you have money to spend left and right, but the problem is no amount of money will be able to fix or cover up how much of a douche you truly are.

Also, your spelling sucks and you might need a new computer that has better spell check. It shouldn't be a problem for you since you make so much money.

Yeah? You think it makes more sense to spend $250 on a jersey (e.g. McNabb) even when that player is GONE the next year? I can be a fan and support the team by coming to games, cheering, etc. But what difference does it make if someone has a knock-off? The idea is the same –"I support this team". Is someone who doesn't own ANY jersey less or more of a fan than someone with a knock-off? I just don't see the connection, and it sounds more like you just wanna put down people who don't have as much money.

Me personally, I think someone is an idiot to buy an authentic jersey of a player like McNabb. Haynesworth, too. I mean, there has been plenty of evidence over the years with us not being successful with free agents like this, where people should have paused before buying these jerseys right away. For this reason, I have zero sympathy for someone who bought them. Should have known better.

I don't own any authentics (just a few replicas), but if I did, I certainly would have spent that money on a Riggins, Theisman, Monk, Green authentic, etc.

Archived