Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mark Rypien's Daughter Starting QB for Seattle Mist (Lingerie Football)

EvoSkins

I'd give her a nice two-minute drill. :silly:

She was looking for a strong fourth quarter ending with an exhausting and hard fought OT.

---------- Post added May-11th-2011 at 10:56 PM ----------

Man. You guys get all the fun. Why can't we have panty fooball here is Samoa!!!

You do, it is called wrestling???

Mark's wife is a former Redskinette from the 1980s-90s. She had to quit when they started dating. Unfortunately, I believe they are either separated or divorced.

I have a 1992 Pro Line Profiles card with a pic of Ryp, his wife, and 2 girls (Ambe and Angela). Card states that they met after his first season with the Skins and her last year as a Redskins Cheerleader. Redskins Encyclopedia says Ryp's first season was 1987, so they must have met 1988.

I know they are separated or divorced.

In the pic, both of the girls have blonde hair and look like they are maybe 2-3 years old. I am guessing she dyed her hair.

Ryp was in Fredericksburg on July 3, 2010 signing autographs for his foundation (Children's Health issues - they had a son who died - I think it was in the late 1990's early 2000's). Real nice guy. I talked to him for about 10-15 mins (nobody else in line). I bought 3 sigs for $35 each. He thanked me at least twice for supporting the foundation. I felt bad that more people did not show up. They had a bunch of ropes set up for a line that never happened.

Looking at the card and this pic from 1987, I am guessing she is back row 4th from the left.

http://www.redskinscheerleaderalumni.org/photos/team_photos/1987squad.jpg

I bet stswasm knows for sure :) and I bow to his knowledge of all things cheerleaders.

I don't like your hair color or face!

:ols:

"you're ugly and your breath stinks"

---------- Post added May-12th-2011 at 09:49 AM ----------

I'd like to take Ryp's daughter out for a steak and then never call her again..

....did you say steak?

fluisa.jpg

My sister was the Rypiens (and the majority of the other players in the late 80's and early 90's) babysitter. I am still very close with Angela and Ambre Rypien and talk to them on the regular. She is extremely beautiful, and a very cool, down to earth chick as well... That being said, I will talk to her and see if she can give me some pics of her in her QB get-up

+1 for hottie daughter... but I've been to one of these LFL games. We all joked and laughed too... and then 99% of the guys in the stands out right cringed after the opening kick-off. Those chicks are out there battling.

No lie, one woman dislocated her shoulder putting a hit on another player.

They may be rocking the bikini's, but they are out there playing and hitting.

===

:eaglesuck

Archived