Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Here we go. Im driunk and in a lif crisis. lets talk

Mad Mike

Please cast 4 votes, 1 for each category  

331 members have voted

1. 1. Please cast 4 votes, 1 for each category

Aw, I don't think you're a bad guy...at least from what I can tell by your posts on this board. But then again, I know some people think I'm a total beyotch around here...so take whatever I say with a grain of salt! :ols:

I sincerely hope things in your life get better :(

Drank a bottle and a half of tequila last night. I don't remember anything after the first post. Just got back from the hospital. :doh:

Pretty embarrassed right now. Thanks to those with the kind words. I'll try to explain a little when I'm feeling better.

Drank a bottle and a half of tequila last night. I don't remember anything after the first post. Just got back from the hospital. :doh:

Pretty embarrassed right now. Thanks to those with the kind words. I'll try to explain a little when I'm feeling better.

Don't be embarassed. But do be more careful.

edit - I mean about drinking so much. Not about your awful posting in the Tailgate. :silly:

OMG Mike, I'm really sorry to hear things got so out of control. I am very glad you were able to receive medical aid at the hospital as this situation could have had such a terrible outcome. I hope you start feeling better soon and don't feel obligated to explain anything. If you want to and think it'll be cathartic, that's fine, but don't feel obliged to do anything.

I would highly recommend you talk to a professional if things in your life are spiraling that out of control. It's nothing to be embarassed about; it's a good thing to get an outside perspective and just be able to talk. Take care of yourself. Wishing you the best :)

Archived