Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Shanny Poll

hitmandm

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I've heard the rumor about Blaine Gabbert. If Shanny does this, to draft the most overrated QB in the draft, I think we need to start to consider that Shanny may have seriously flawed decision making which was at the heart of his dismissal from Denver.

Consider his decisions:

After a perennial top 10 defense, we switch to a 3-4 with really no players to play the 3-4

Instead of trading tons of draft picks for a real franchise QB like Bradford, we trade for the Iggle loser McNabb when it was clear to many he was not the answer. Even if 2 firsts and a second and a third wasnt enough to make the Rams move down 3 spots (I think it would have been enough)- which is what we will be trading if you add McCrap and a move to the 2nd pick for Gabbert.

His public humiliation of Haynesworth that ruined FatAl's trade value- making it publicly impossible to get anything of value for him.

Trading a third for a OT we might not even sign

I could go on.

But if Shanny does this trade, do you think he has lost it and is a talentless napoleon who will drive this franchise further into the ground?

i'm going to say that i trust shanny at this moment in time... this is if we do draft gabbert if we get the chance to trade up to 2, which i don't agree with, but i do trust shanny in that move that it could be best. NOW if we trade up and newton is there and we take him then i will protest shanny's existance,

all in all draft watt at 10 or trade down

pick up dalton in the 2nd or Stanzi(steal of the draft) in the 3rd

Is this what its come to? A poll judging Shanahan based off of a possible trade that hasn't happened, and may not happen?

A better poll would have been: Would you approve of Shanahan trading 2011 1.10, 2012 1st, and 2012 2nd for 2011 1.2, to take Gabbert?

Or something less wordy.

Is this what its come to? A poll judging Shanahan based off of a possible trade that hasn't happened, and may not happen?

A better poll would have been: Would you approve of Shanahan trading 2011 1.10, 2012 1st, and 2012 2nd for 2011 1.2, to take Gabbert?

Or something less wordy.

I agree with you in prinicple. I am near delusional with the flu and I don't exactly like how it reads...or the fact I left out an e in Blaine's name. But that being said, coming to a football forum and complaining about wordiness is a total dork move. Sorry. I know CT women are weird, but you need to find a girlfriend to try and correct your nerdiness.

It's draft time Conn and you know how people get around here during draft time.

To answer your hypothetical poll question, No.

Get Gabbert at #10, if not take BPA.

I personally don't believe any rumors leading up to draft day especially when Shanny is involved.

I agree with you in prinicple. I am near delusional with the flu and I don't exactly like how it reads...or the fact I left out an e in Blaine's name. But that being said, coming to a football forum and complaining about wordiness is a total dork move. Sorry. I know CT women are weird, but you need to find a girlfriend to try and correct your nerdiness.

First, I was referring to the wordiness of my own suggested poll subject...not your OP.

Second, I've already accomplished that...and they aren't that weird :silly:

There is going to be a lot of sad faces around here in a year or two when Shanahan is on the hot seat. The seat was getting warm towards the end of this past year already. If he don't start winning games this year, has ANOTHER horrible offseason, and get off to a slow start his third year then he is gone.

There is going to be a lot of sad faces around here in a year or two when Shanahan is on the hot seat. The seat was getting warm towards the end of this past year already. If he don't start winning games this year, has ANOTHER horrible offseason, and get off to a slow start his third year then he is gone.

If you really think Shanahan was even within ten thousand miles of the hotseat after his first year here, even with all the drama, there's no helping you. Shanahan was in no danger of losing his job this past year, and won't be after this year, either. No matter the results.

Mike knows what he wants in a QB and whether it be Gabbert, Locker or another QB I'm good with that.

Whatever he and Allen feel needs to be done to acquire said QB, I'm all for it. Whatever it takes it can't be as bad as what Dannyboy and Vincenzo did to this club for the last 10 + years.

Archived