Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Shanny Poll

hitmandm

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I am convinced that there are some members here at Extremeskins who only post to fuel the fires of controversy and negativity.

Members who absolutely MUST spin everything the team does into a negative or dissenting light, or who play right into the hands of members of the media who do the same.

Dude I hated Shanahan from the beginning but for some reason I don't anymore. I really hope his scouts live up to his optimism for late round picks though.

I'm on the same page, by stockpiling 5th rounders I guess he is up to something.

Dude I hated Shanahan from the beginning but for some reason I don't anymore. I really hope his scouts live up to his optimism for late round picks though.

Authoritarian types are easy to hate early on, because they force everyone out of their comfort zone. Shanahan is the perfect coach for this town. His personality and abilities are going to pay dividends for us in the long haul.

I'm just wondering why they didn't trade down and take Jenkins later. He was a 3rd round pick. They could have picked up the rest of the 5th, lol.

Apparently, teams were interested in Jenkins before our 49th pick. So, Shanahan must really have wanted him even if it meant taking him a bit earlier.

I am convinced that there are some members here at Extremeskins who only post to fuel the fires of controversy and negativity.

Members who absolutely MUST spin everything the team does into a negative or dissenting light, or who play right into the hands of members of the media who do the same.

Well, it is a forum you know. So the majority of the posters like to troll or just fuel fire and bait posters into flame wars.

I'm just wondering why they didn't trade down and take Jenkins later. He was a 3rd round pick. They could have picked up the rest of the 5th, lol.

Rumors were Giants right after us were going to take him. They wound up going with a DT, which does help justify that rumor.

Plus, Quinn was a top 10 pick, Locker a low 1st rounder, Ponder a 2nd rounder, Amukamara was a top 10-12 pick, Fairley was a top 10 if not top 5 pick. Picks don't always go where they're supposed to based on the mocks of others.

Given the few picks we went into the draft with, the number of picks we turned them into, and what we did with those picks. you really think this team would jump a whole round on a player? Do you think maybe there is a chance the dr projection was wrong given that such occurs quite a bit in the draft?

Archived