Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Babe Draft Round 1: Central Region Match 3: skinfan2k vs. stoney26

Forehead

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

As with all matchup threads, you are to cast four (4) votes, no more and no less. You cast one vote for each category, Under-40, Over 40, Olympic, and Reality. You can not vote for both U-39's and skip Olympic, etc. Please try to vote corerctly, the poll will be set up so it is obvious.

Ninja votes do not count. Not that I think anyone would bother to rig this, but I'm only counting the votes of registered members. Let's get to the competion. As before when I have run this, in the event of a 2-2 tie, largest margin of victory in any one category is the tiebreak that takes the matchup.

Under 40

Scarlett Johansson

scarlett_johansson_buckley.jpg

scarlett-johansson-20060306-113739.jpg

VS.

Lucy Pinder

lucy-pinder-hot-booby-covered-pic-7.jpg

lucy-pinder-childrens-champions-4.jpg

Over 40

Jennifer Lopez

jennifer_lopez205.jpg

gallery_main-jennifer-lopez-2010-grammy-awards-red-carpet-photos-01312010-07.jpg

VS.

Kylie Minogue

Kylie%2BMinogue%2Bhot.jpg

Kylie+Minogue+lk24.jpg

Olympic

Lolo Jones

lolo-jones-espn-nude.jpg

lolojonesx.jpg

VS.

Anni Friesinger

Anni%20Friesinger%20Maxim.jpg

bjS9Lc1200030676_display_image.jpg?1266117214

Reality Star

Lauren Conrad

LAUREN.CONRAD.jpg

lauren-conrad-picture.jpg

VS.

Cheryl Cole

cheryl-cole1.jpg

cheryl-cole.jpg

Poll will be open in a few minutes.

---------- Post added April-6th-2011 at 09:39 PM ----------

skinsfan2k, FYI, that first pic of Lolo Jones is skirting the line. If a mod tells you to change it, please be ready with an alternate.

I love ScarJo I think she's one of the most beautiful women in the world, but in the pictures shown, Pinder looks way better. Hmmm. Guess the whole point is to not go on name recognition right... (Edit: not that I didn't know who Pinder was lol)

Lolo looks an hour away from death in that first picture. Seriously, she needs a burger.

Jlo and Cole get my votes too.

Yeah, I've got Scarlett over Lucy Pinder, though the second pic of Pinder is the best I've ever seen of her. I just picked Scarlett over her because she has a more unique look...Pinder looks like the typical Playmate of the Month (not that it's a bad thing, but there are tons of girls that look like her around).

My girl is hotter but Cheryls not to bad herself....

Friesinger is busted. Didn't realize how bad it was until after I did some research but the pick was already made.

Jones is to skinny for me.

JLo blows minogue out of the water.

Toss up between Lucy and Scarlet.

Kylie Minoque? LMAO...COME, ON!

And I can't believe I would ever vote against Johansson. I've often thought she was one of the hottest hollywood folks out there. But damn, that Pinder chic is amazing. Great pics. Plus I'm a sucker for brunettes.

---------- Post added April-7th-2011 at 01:21 AM ----------

That Jones girl is nasty, btw. She's too friggin tall. And too damn skinny. In fact, I've seen very few of the Olympic choices that did anything for me. Horrible category choice, imo.

That Jones girl is nasty, btw. She's too friggin tall. And too damn skinny. In fact, I've seen very few of the Olympic choices that did anything for me. Horrible category choice, imo.

Aw come on, you didn't like Leryn Franco? She was apparently the only strong part of my team :ols:

arguing about opinions is a waste of time, most of the time, but you people are ******* nutty.

under 40: look, i think ScarJo is as overrated as they come in hollywood (she looks like Lukas Haas, only doughier, with sloppy boobs) but Pinder is the absolute most forgettable looking "model" i've ever seen. she has big boobs, yeah, and in Britain, i guess that's all you need to be a model. she has *absolutely* nothing else going for her. other than huge boobs, she has no good features whatsoever.

over 40: meh vs meh, but at least Minogue looks human. JLo is a walking photoshop ad.

olympian: that second chick is a MAN. at least Lolo has a pretty face. i ran track, so i'm biased toward the hurdler anyway, but that second chick is Sarah Jessica Parker on horse steroids.

reality: awful vs awful. truly the toilet bowl. i've never heard of the second chick, so conrad loses by virtue of being overrated. neither is good looking, but at least the second one is kind of a pleasant surprise.

probably the worst matchup ever, and STILL people find ways to vote wrong. lordy lordy, this is embarrassing for us all.

reality: awful vs awful. truly the toilet bowl. i've never heard of the second chick, so conrad loses by virtue of being overrated. neither is good looking, but at least the second one is kind of a pleasant surprise.

probably the worst matchup ever, and STILL people find ways to vote wrong. lordy lordy, this is embarrassing for us all.

Cheryl Cole not good looking? I think 99.9% of the world would disagree with you there, dude. :ols:

Archived