Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TRUE LEGEND Trailer (creators of Kill Bill, The Matrix & Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon)

'Skins_&_'Stons

looks like it could be awesome. I like that they have the Kill Bill sensei in it

I think he deserves more credit than being remembered from the Kill Bill flics.

I'll always remember him as the Master Killer from 36 Chambers!

Oh yeah, the movie looks dope too!!!!

I like how it's "from the creator's of kill bill, the matrix, etc...", since none of the actual writers or directors of those movies have anything to really do with this. I guess by creator's they really mean to say fight choreographers or whatever, but I just think it's a cheesy marketing ploy.

Anyways, I'm a sucker for this kind of movie so I'll get the blu-ray from Netflix eventually and check it out.

As far as David Carradine goes, this movie was released in China will over a year ago, so it was probably filmed shortly before his death (I don't think he has some huge role anyways).

I think he deserves more credit than being remembered from the Kill Bill flics.

I'll always remember him as the Master Killer from 36 Chambers!

Oh yeah, the movie looks dope too!!!!

tue, but I referenced the Kill Bill role because it looks like he'll be the same character in this one

People are mixing up "martial arts movies" with what we normally call "kung fu" movies (where mofo's run across tree tops). What I mean are movies like: Crouching Tiger, Fearless, Hero, or some old school ones like Master of the Flying Guillotine and Five Deadly Venoms.

I like martial arts films, but not so much all the hokie wire effects and flying and such. That is why Jackie Chan's flicks are top notch.
Trailer bored me. Another tacky, poorly written martial arts movie that will have good fight scenes but no other point to it.
Looks ok but, as others have mentioned, I dont like all the CGI put into the fight coreography. I like watching martial arts for the martial arts like Enter the Dragon and some of the early Tony Jaa works.

For all of you guys (and I'm with you to some extent)...how about THIS trailer:

_-IzbkXo7bo

Archived