Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

<------ ES Lockout is coming

TK

I believe the average ES poster's career is 3 years....The post count earned by these members is the real issue here. Hopefully, when the lockout is over, there will be new rules in place to help spread the post count more evenly around the community. We need to stop viewing ES in terms of Superstar posters, and realize that many members post far less frequently, and therefore are far less visible to the community. They are the real losers in this situation. (Maybe this just sounded funny in my own head?):ols:

I believe the average ES poster's career is 3 years....The post count earned by these members is the real issue here. Hopefully, when the lockout is over, there will be new rules in place to help spread the post count more evenly around the community. We need to stop viewing ES in terms of Superstar posters, and realize that many members post far less frequently, and therefore are far less visible to the community. They are the real losers in this situation. (Maybe this just sounded funny in my own head?):ols:

It couldn't be a reference to yourself at all, now could it ;)

Oh dear lands the "mans" gotten to one of our own.

Be strong brother, resist their devious bribes. They say they'll spread the post count, but all there really doing is culling the membership. These additional posts have to come from somewhere. This is why they sent in the Jumbo one. You never survive to the end of that tweet to read the fine print.

From 1 post through 18,000, the ESPU stands as one! When diehard returns from the wilderness, this treachery will all be over. Be strong my friend. (But if they send in the mouse, we walk. FAST! This table isn't strong enough for that.).

This could be long and messy. They may take our avatars, but they can't take our freedom! (To write what we feel on the beloved B&G.).

Hail.

It couldn't be a reference to yourself at all, now could it ;)

Nah.....revealing that would lessen my bargaining power.....:ols:

---------- Post added March-15th-2011 at 04:00 PM ----------

Oh dear lands the "mans" gotten to one of our own.

Be strong brother, resist their devious bribes. They say they'll spread the post count, but all there really doing is culling the membership. These additional posts have to come from somewhere. This is why they sent in the Jumbo one. You never survive to the end of that tweet to read the fine print.

From 1 post through 18,000, the ESPU stands as one! When diehard returns from the wilderness, this treachery will all be over. Be strong my friend. (But if they send in the mouse, we walk. FAST! This table isn't strong enough for that.).

This could be long and messy. They may take our avatars, but they can't take our freedom! (To write what we feel on the beloved B&G.).

Hail.

Ha! I love you guys.....

I propose we limit the number of posts some people get on here! :D

Just remember that with a cap comes a floor. Sure, you can limit the number of posts by ND or LKB, but then the Mods would have to allow some people to meet a minimum posting threshold before the banhammer comes out. Do you want to give the rookies that much rope to hang themselves with?

Ok maybe, because sometimes the quick flameouts are hilarious to watch.

Archived