Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

<------ ES Lockout is coming

TK

We'll take this under advisement with our lawyers before we decide our next move .....

The 12 hour or so deadline sounds reasonable, but before you know it you'll be wanting us to reduce our post count for the same time spent on here; you'll be sanctioning rookie members and wanting a rookie privilege's scale ..... this could get messy. The multi-lingual amongst our brethren are drawing up an alternative site list as we speak to strengthen our position. Just so management knows.

Hail.

Steady now GoS. Let's not tip our hand too early in these negotiations. We haven't even gotten the "bgobsession" mediator involved yet.

Hail.

Well I mean, the lockout warning is so last minute, we might have to decertify out posters' union. We might as well put all our Extreme Skins Posters Union (ESPU) cards on the table and see how far apart we are.

Well I mean, the lockout warning is so last minute, we might have to decertify out posters' union. We might as well put all our Extreme Skins Posters Union (ESPU) cards on the table and see how far apart we are.

So does that make us only a trade association if we decertify to prevent this lockout? ;)

Stay strong my friend. They'll be no decertifying tonight. Agree to NOTHING!

The longer we abstain and frustrate the "man", the longer the lockout continues. The longer the lockout continues, the better the chances of the ESPU luring diehard out from the underground to reclaim his rightful place leading the ES masses to all that is good and true in the B&G World. This lockout **** wouldn't of happened on his shift. No Sir.

Stay strong brothers. Resist all attempts of offered "perks" from these new fangled mods management is using these days. Their sneaky.

We can win this, and we'll celebrate with free beer now the stadium no longer needs it.

Power to the people of the ESPU! Down with the lockout!

Hail.

Looks like things are getting bad according to these twits.

@MTHestff

I've repeated this several times already. If both sides really have an equal commitment to getting a deal done,then life is good. Right now,I don't know if that's the case. Talk's cheap and we're sitting at the table ready for action."

mmbr@es So what are they trying to say? We're not committed? We're at the table too,only we seem to be the only ones saying anything."
teekay@estff Hi there. Info is wrong,something will happen.
mmbr@es Heard that before. When,what where?
jmbo@esstff 1 could look upon that stment with a particular amt of doubt and assume that some1 didn't comprehend wht ws actually stated,(not unusual for around these parts). Or one could give the benefit of dbt and simpley repeat the comment with more specifity and clarity so that ......(more at jmbo twitter htp://e.s43HLyC3p)
mmbr@es That's a crock. I undrstand fully what was said. Needed specific answers.
zny@esstff Ur wrong we're right. End of story
pceeS@esstff a_americanus_moose.jpg

Archived