Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who's Crazier? Mel Gibson or Charlie Sheen?

#98QBKiller

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Damn. Good question. I don't think Gibson is crazy...I just think he's a bigot with anger management issues, etc. And issues with alcohol abuse.

But Sheen....I think he might be crazy. Obviously he's big into drugs, and he's a womanizer, but I don't think that's it. I think he might actually be a sociopath.

Actually, now that I'm typing all this...maybe they're both just equally crazy. Hmmm.

I don't know who's crazier, but Gibson is certainly more talented in the biz.

And I give Gibson a bit more sympathy because I think he's tried to keep his crazy a bit more closeted. Sheen is letting his crazy just all hang out.

---------- Post added March-9th-2011 at 08:39 PM ----------

gibson might stab his wife in the throat.

That's a good point. Though I think both have a reputation towards this end.

I see Charlie as going through something that can be treated. Mel's nuts.

---------- Post added March-9th-2011 at 10:41 PM ----------

I don't know who's crazier, but Gibson is certainly more talented in the biz.

Very much agree. Mel is a fantastic performer and a well-accomplished director.

Who cares, really. They are people like the rest of us. They make mistakes and have issues. Those issues are blown out of proportion because they are famous actors.

Who hasn't gone off on a rant that you may like to take back, I don't know anyone who hasn't.

OTOH, they SHOULD act a bit better since they are in public eye, but it is probably hard to do 24/7/365. Especially if under influence of drink or drug.

I do think Charlie is having fun and taking advantage of alot of what he is doing now, but I also think he has some issues.

I said Sheen.

He has a long standing history of serious abuse towards women, has critical substance abuse problems, and is now openly embracing it as part of some sort of bizarre celebrity freak show/power trip. The underlying psychological causes for all of this could come from anywhere.

Gibson has a drinking problem and some anger issues but at least he didn't try to turn it into some sort of popularity boost. His biggest thing might just be getting wasted and cursing out his girlfriend on the phone (which also may have been edited and fixed up to make Gibson look even worse). He does lose sanity points for the anti-Jewish stuff though.

Overall, I'd say Sheen is the crazier one. Mel didn't go around waving machetes off of building rooftops in front of TV cameras.

I said Sheen.

He has a long standing history of serious abuse towards women, has critical substance abuse problems, and is now openly embracing it as part of some sort of bizarre celebrity freak show/power trip. The underlying psychological causes for all of this could come from anywhere.

That's the thing that a lot of people are missing. They're judging Sheen on this latest trip but are fairly ignorant of his bat**** insane past. Including the violence toward women.

That's the thing that a lot of people are missing. They're judging Sheen on this latest trip but are fairly ignorant of his bat**** insane past. Including the violence toward women.

Yeah exactly.

And some people are willing to dismiss Sheen as "just having too much fun" or whatever. He's not partying with strippers and hookers and doing mountains of blow because it's there. He's likely doing it because there's something deeply wrong with him.

For people to say that Sheen's just partying too hard, then it could also be said that Gibson just got drunk in a heated argument with his girlfriend. Who hasn't been there before right guys?

I thought Sheen's initial radio interview with Alex Jones was funny, since it came out nowhere basically, but since then his act has become tired and he's become more desperate and pathetic. And yet people are willing to trivialize his past and what's currently going on with him. I don't really get it.

Damn. Good question. I don't think Gibson is crazy...I just think he's a bigot with anger management issues, etc. And issues with alcohol abuse.

But Sheen....I think he might be crazy. Obviously he's big into drugs, and he's a womanizer, but I don't think that's it. I think he might actually be a sociopath.

Actually, now that I'm typing all this...maybe they're both just equally crazy. Hmmm.

I feel the exact opposite actually. I think Mel is borderline schizo.

Both guys are definitely very eccentric- and I think in order to be a great performer/entertainer, you have to be in some respects.

The real question is, what substance makes you a 'crazier', booze or crack/cocaine?

I think this is actually a REALLY close call and literally goes either way in my opinion. I voted Mel Gibson because this picture is real:

200902_mel-gibson-mustache.jpg

gibson is on another level, i would still talk to charlie i think he just really i mean really likes to have a good time. gibson might stab his wife in the throat.

gibson might, but sheen has shot his wife before...i'd go with sheen as a little crazier

---------- Post added March-10th-2011 at 08:23 AM ----------

both are crazy and yet more sane than the average 25yo woman.

qft

gibson might, but sheen has shot his wife before...i'd go with sheen as a little crazier

---------- Post added March-10th-2011 at 08:23 AM ----------

qft

Sheen didn't shoot his fiance. He left a gun in a pair of clothes. When his fiance was picking up the clothes in the bathroom, the gun fell on the floor and fired. The bullet scratched her arm and hit the toilet. She needed stitches. He wasn't even in the room when it happened.

Archived