Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

Well they delivered them and I wasnt here.....

She returned with the goods just a few minutes ago.....

---------- Post added August-1st-2012 at 03:37 PM ----------

Its funny that They have London Fletcher as #58 and its Robert Helu not Roy... Interesting

UPDATE:

my email contained a tracking link that originally said they would be delivered on august 3rd by 7 PM.

I just checked for the hell of it, and it now says they were delivered today at 12:35 PM.

so those of you who got a similar email, they may have already tried to deliver.

to be clear this appears to be an issue with fedex's system, not the redskins. their tracking on their website clearly said august 3rd by 7 pm when I first checked. maybe the emails went out before the system could accurately gauge delivery date?

It happened to me as well... I called Fedex... i have an awesome driver so she hooked me up

Just wait til see you Lond Fletchers # and Robert Helu......

---------- Post added August-1st-2012 at 04:27 PM ----------

These are embarrassing for the ticket office. I'm mean it's not a big deal, but the Skins usually kind of hang their hat on the design of these tickets.

You arent kidding.....

it is

but shhh

thats my route. don't blow it up. i enjoy flying by the people on the WW bridge at 60 while they sit there going 10-20 in stop/go traffic. last year it took us an hour and 15 minutes to get from the stadium to our house past manassas, VA. add another 10 minutes for walking down the ramp because we were in the upper level.

:)

Can I follow you after the game? :) I need find my way home too

it is

but shhh

thats my route. don't blow it up. i enjoy flying by the people on the WW bridge at 60 while they sit there going 10-20 in stop/go traffic. last year it took us an hour and 15 minutes to get from the stadium to our house past manassas, VA. add another 10 minutes for walking down the ramp because we were in the upper level.

Yeah, I live in Ashburn and I am home in just about an hour after getting to my car. I park in the old Copper Lot, and I am on the road 5 min after hitting the car.

Got mine and pretty happy (Minus the ticket mess up). I asked the skins about 2 or 3 weeks ago to send them to a different address because I thought I was going to be out of town. They sent them to my Girlfriends work so she or her boss could sign for them and it went off without a hitch. Pretty surprised! Thanks to the ticket office for their help! HTTR!!!

it is

but shhh

oops. :silly:

Edited by SonnyandSam

Just got mine! and a misprint is an understatement!! I'm upper level but they sent me LL!!!!!

you may want to look into that... log into your account and such.

otherwise you're going to have trouble when the person who owns those seats calls to get it fixed, or has their tickets scanned, and yours no longer work.

you may want to look into that... log into your account and such.

otherwise you're going to have trouble when the person who owns those seats calls to get it fixed, or has their tickets scanned, and yours no longer work.

Sorry, just messing with everyone. Trying to take our minds of the misprints.

surprised my tickets were sitting on my front porch when I got home this afternoon. I thought they needed a signature...

depends.

in tracking mine say no signature is needed, and for the last 3 years they've just been left on my porch.

i'm not sure what determines whether they need a signature; a note on your account, the driver making the decision, etc.

depends.

in tracking mine say no signature is needed, and for the last 3 years they've just been left on my porch.

i'm not sure what determines whether they need a signature; a note on your account, the driver making the decision, etc.

You'd think since the Fedex tracking said signature required they would have needed the signature. Mine were also sitting on my front porch. Saves me a trip to the facility. Lazy Fedex driver.

RE Requiring a signature. I know that UPS policy left it to the discretion of the driver whether to leave a package at the door or insist on a signature based on how secure the package would be. UPS, being company drivers, if there was a package stolen or lost, UPS stood behind the cost. FedEX was at one time mostly made up of contract drivers so the drivers were generally held liable for lost packages. Now this was over five years ago; not sure if this still holds true. My tickets were left on the porch and no one signed for them (contrary to my earlier post). The billing label says nothing about a required signature. And no email confirmation as of midnight.

Remember - these days, if the tix are reported stolen, the bar code can be "turned off" by the team, rendering the original tickets worthless. This might explain why no sig is needed now.

Yes, and that makes sense.

I'm just confused as to why mine say no signature required (in the fedex tracking) while others say signature required (according to their posts in this thread), yet it's left on the porch for both of us.

Please don't mistake that for complaining, i've been quite happy I didn't have to do a run-around to get my tickets because I was at work when they were delivered. Just noting the process :)

Edited by tshile

If I were mistakenly given LL STs when I knew I had been assigned uppers, I'd keep mum about it. I'd then go to the first preseason game to see if the tix were good. I'd enter an hour before kickoff to assure plenty of time to settle the problem with a TO agent if need be.

If the bar codes on your LL tix allow you to enter the stadium, I'd say its more than likely the seats are your's for the season. Again, if there is problem at the seats, go to the TO. They might even assign you LL STs for your inconvienence.

IMO it'd be worth a try bc the worst that could happen is they'd have to print your actual assigned tix for the 400 level.

If I were mistakenly given LL STs when I knew I had been assigned uppers, I'd keep mum about it. I'd then go to the first preseason game to see if the tix were good. I'd enter an hour before kickoff to assure plenty of time to settle the problem with a TO agent if need be.

If the bar codes on your LL tix allow you to enter the stadium, I'd say its more than likely the seats are your's for the season. Again, if there is problem at the seats, go to the TO. They might even assign you LL STs for your inconvienence.

IMO it'd be worth a try bc the worst that could happen is they'd have to print your actual assigned tix for the 400 level.

The guy in the OP was messing around, trying to "take our minds off the misprints."

Remember - these days, if the tix are reported stolen, the bar code can be "turned off" by the team, rendering the original tickets worthless. This might explain why no sig is needed now.

True, but still have the parking passes to be concerned about. My tickets required a signature. Sounds like the drivers are making the decisions :)