Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

This is my 4th year, I guess they do how long you have had them.

It's likely just done in batches, and the batches are set by account number lowest to largest, and so the effect is people who have had their tickets longest get theirs first. they have to pick some way to do it, that was probably just the easiest.

---

Random thoughts about the tickets this year:

so the letter says there's a new account management system coming online in august. I just logged in, it's still the old one, and you cannot do anything with your tickets. All grayed out.

the parking passes have unique numbers/bar codes on them. I hope the new management system lets you transfer them.

the redskins app looks completely different and 1000x better. it actually feels like an app written by someone with a clue, as opposed to last year where it felt like an app they contracted some group of 5 year olds

I still can't log in with my redskins account

One of our 'coupons' was a charity golf tournament dated for July 26th. So... something is wrong with them or when we got our tickets or something. Coupons/discounts for the past don't do us much good :)

Edited by tshile

One of our 'coupons' was a charity golf tournament dated for July 26th. So... something is wrong with them or when we got our tickets or something. Coupons/discounts for the past don't do us much good :)

>> Was there an ad in there for DeLoreans as well?

Got my tickets today.  My favorite part the letter it came with to ticket holders:

Variable Pricing:  With Variable Pricing you individual game tickets will better reflect the value and expected demand of each game, pre-season and regular season............................

Every ticket of mine is the same price except the 2 - preseason.  Your telling me the game vs the Browns has the same demand as vs the Cowboys?

Forget about listing tickets on nfl ticket exchange. I tried listing jets preseason my tickets are $64.90 each. The cheapest i could list for is $117.00 each and the buyer would pay 133.00 each. I called nfl ticket exchange they said the redskins control what you can list for. I guess they are trying to keep the tickets out of the visitors hands

Yeah NFL ticket exchange is a joke if you're the seller. Can't list below face value

I would guess they haven't updated 'face values' for preseason games

Got my tickets today. My favorite part the letter it came with to ticket holders:

Variable Pricing: With Variable Pricing you individual game tickets will better reflect the value and expected demand of each game, pre-season and regular season............................

Every ticket of mine is the same price except the 2 - preseason. Your telling me the game vs the Browns has the same demand as vs the Cowboys?

I think, but am not sure, that is the end goal. This year it's just preseason vs regular season.

I imagine if they get good feedback they may have tiers for regular season games though I'm not sure if i'd like that.

I still think it's a sham we pay for preseason.

Got my tickets today.  My favorite part the letter it came with to ticket holders:

Variable Pricing:  With Variable Pricing you individual game tickets will better reflect the value and expected demand of each game, pre-season and regular season............................

Every ticket of mine is the same price except the 2 - preseason.  Your telling me the game vs the Browns has the same demand as vs the Cowboys?

Do you really expect the Redskins to accurately appraise the market value of the tickets they sell?  :lol:

• Like 1

Got mine yesterday. Total price for 1 season ticket for me is around $760. Preseason games were listed around $36 and regular season around $86. I am very happy to see the pricing more reflective of what the preseason/regular games are valued relative to each other. I would not mind seeing the NFC East games bumped up another $14 to $21 and the other games reduced by $6 to $9. This is a major step in the right direction.

Edited by MarkB452
  • Like 1

Are ticket sales on stubhub (or similar websites) all electronic?  I don't have to physically mail the ticket to someone do I?  This is my first year as a season ticket holder.  I obviously would like to unload the preseason games, and I might have to sell the Panthers game.  I'm still trying to figure this whole thing out. 

Are ticket sales on stubhub (or similar websites) all electronic?  I don't have to physically mail the ticket to someone do I?  This is my first year as a season ticket holder.  I obviously would like to unload the preseason games, and I might have to sell the Panthers game.  I'm still trying to figure this whole thing out. 

What you can do is go on to your Redskins Account and get an electronic ticket. Save it to your computer has a pdf and then upload that to stubhub. Once you get the electronic ticket the hard ticket will no longer work. So if you pull the tickets off stubhub you must use the electronic ticket

• Like 1

What you can do is go on to your Redskins Account and get an electronic ticket. Save it to your computer has a pdf and then upload that to stubhub. Once you get the electronic ticket the hard ticket will no longer work. So if you pull the tickets off stubhub you must use the electronic ticket

Thank you very much! 

Now I just need to get the tickets.  I'm hoping I'm not the only one who hasn't heard anything yet.  No tickets and no emails

Thank you very much! 

Now I just need to get the tickets.  I'm hoping I'm not the only one who hasn't heard anything yet.  No tickets and no emails

You can try the ticket office in the morning. They got my tracking number for me. I didn't get an email until about 2 hours before tickets arrived.

Is anyone else having trouble printing their tickets where it doesnt even give you the option to? I am trying to get pdfs and know how to do it but i dont have that option on my account. I just have sell on ticket exchange

Yes. Jam am having the same issue