Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

2 minutes ago, Howie411 said:

Redzone lot is obviously the easiest to get in and out of.    No human foot which requires long stoppages of the cars exiting.    Even though its a little further out. I love parking there.

I used to tailgate there before it was redzone and loved it.  B30 lot was amazing because the old bus lanes gave you an extra 15 feet to tailgate and there was a fence there to set up on. There was always that one person that showed up an hour before the game and tried to drive down our row

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gellnasty said:

This is the exact thing I did.. Sitting in 140 now with Purple parking... and I am a happy man! They can ship those tickets now! Last payment is due August 1st I think so I am guessing next week they will start shipping. Anyone contact their rep lately? 

I got ahold of my contact today and to quote the person...

" Tickets will be mailed out the first week of August. We will be sending out an email with your Tracking number in the next couple of days. "

3 hours ago, Howie411 said:

Redzone lot is obviously the easiest to get in and out of.    No human foot which requires long stoppages of the cars exiting.    Even though its a little further out. I love parking there.

I don't disagree, I like the Redzone and I had parking there for a long time, now that my parents are in their 70's... having purple makes it nice.

On 7/29/2019 at 8:10 AM, Howie411 said:

Dag!

I love the Redzone lot too, but never thought about lack of foot traffic angle. 

We moved to section 204 this season, so the walk from the ES tailgate, to our seats, will only take a few minutes.

Just another reason to love our lot!

On 7/24/2019 at 8:15 AM, Gellnasty said:

Anyone else select to have tickets mailed to them? I am guessing they will go out next week? Most payments are due August 1st. 

Me.

I hate mobile-tickets.

Edited by Skinsfan1311

On 7/30/2019 at 4:21 PM, MarkB452 said:

I hate mobile tix as well.  I have 4 seats.  2 go to a buddy of mine in Richmond (who pays for them), 1 to my brother (who is technology challenged), and 1 is mine.  

Yup I chose the physical ticket myself.... I like having a keepsake as doofus as that sounds.. LOL

• Like 1

Just got the following email:

Don’t Miss Out on Any of the Action at FedExField This Year!
Your Redskins Gold package, which includes your 2019 season tickets, is coming soon. You will receive another email with tracking information once your package has shipped.

Don’t forget to use your Season Ticket or your Redskins Gold Membership Card in the Redskins Mobile App to take advantage of the exclusive entrances, fast lanes at concession stands, and much more!

Customize the delivery of your season ticket package with FedEx Delivery Manager®. Receive an alert when your season ticket package is on its way, and request to have it held for pickup at a convenient location.
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Gellnasty said:

Where is the card in the app? Am I blind?

If you're in the app, click on the menu icon, (the little square made up of thos little lines)in the upper left hand side.

After you click on it, a sub menu appears, with your name, your Rewards points, and "Redskins Gold Members"  click on "Redskins Gold Members" and you'll see the "View Membership Card" button.

You'll see your name , and profile info. I think the rep at FedEx told us that you would see more stuff by the time the preseason starts.

Hope this helps!

• Like 1

Tickets arrived about 30 minutes ago. No email from team or FedEx Delivery Manager.

Comes in a nice box with a pin and Redskins license plate frame. Parking passes are a fatter rectangle now that are put on your dash, not review mirror. No Trent or Keenum on tickets. Appears the annual homecoming game will be the 49ers game.

image.jpg

I talked with the ticket office today. They said they had issues with the printer (Vendor)  and that my tickets have been printed and I should see them before Monday or Tuesday.  Love that there is a License Plate cover! Does it say STH?  

Edited by Gellnasty

2 hours ago, Gellnasty said:

I talked with the ticket office today. They said they had issues with the printer (Vendor)  and that my tickets have been printed and I should see them before Monday or Tuesday.  Love that there is a License Plate cover! Does it say STH?  

Here’s what it looks like!

F5086BE2-B784-4E9A-B905-0566E5548318.jpeg