Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2011 NFL Combine Official thread

killerbee99

Locker is frustrating. I'd be fine with taking him in round 2, would not touch him with 10.

Agree 100 percent. I just can't justify taking him at 10. His accuracy isn't very good and he isn't very good in the pocket. I love his demenor and character. I think he can be a very good NFL QB but he needs alot of work. He's a 2nd round pick imo.

I was merely saying that Locker IS faster. People on these boards could not fathom that Locker would run faster than Cam.

I wasn't one of them lol, I like Locker better then Cam. Just saying 17 pounds is a big difference. I believe if he stayed at his college weight like 235 ish? He would have rand a 4.4 something. I'm a fan of both no hate on either. Wow Julio ran a 4.39 40? Are you serious?

I was merely saying that Locker IS faster. People on these boards could not fathom that Locker would run faster than Cam.

I said in the Locker thread he would run a 4.5 and had running back speed. However a couple of tenths here or there does not mean much at the QB position IMO. What we did learn is that Newton, Gabbert and Locker are all very athletic. I think Gabberts time will raise some eyebrows.

Locker and Newton would both benefit from going to teams with aging established QBs. If they go to one of the bad teams and are forced to play early, then it could get ugly.

Locker in particular needs at least a year and possibly two with a very good NFL QB coach. I don't think Gabbert should see the field either in his first year.

Archived