Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2011 NFL Combine Official thread

killerbee99

I'll take a pass on Miller. Great college player because of his speed and athleticism, but in the NFL the Tackles will be much quicker and he won't be able to get by on speed alone like he did in college.

Respectfully disagree. This isn't a Maybum scenario, Miller has a diverse skill set, he is also very good in drops.

Interesting to say the least.

‎ MikeJonesWaPo‎ NEV QB Collin Kaepernick says he didn't meet with the #Redskins during individual interview rounds last night.

Twitter - 3 hours ago

Shanny never met with Cutler either. Wouldn't read too much into it. There were a vast number of prospects at the combine and a finite amount of scouts and time available.

Shanny never met with Cutler either. Wouldn't read too much into it. There were a vast number of prospects at the combine and a finite amount of scouts and time available.

Oldskool, I thought that was the case with Cutler but I wasn't sure.

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Source-Jamel-Hamler-meets-with-Ravens-Packers-Vikings-Packers-Bears-Redskins.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

INDIANAPOLIS -- Fresno State wide receiver Jamel Hamler has been popular at the NFL scouting combine.

He has met with multiple teams, including the Super Bowl champion Green Bay Packers, Baltimore Ravens, Washington Redskins, Minnesota Vikings and the Chicago Bears.

Hamler is a promising second-team All-Western Athletic Conference receiver who led the Bulldogs with 54 receptions for 812 yards and six touchdowns last season.

As a sophomore, Hamler caught 37 passes for 503 yards and five touchdowns to rank second on the team in receptions.

The 6-foot-2, 195-pounder caught seven passes, two for touchdowns in the New Mexico Bowl.

Hamler was also recruited by Arizona, Arizona State, Oregon and Washington.

Follow me on Twitter: RavensInsider

I told u guys Julio's speed was way underrated. I said he would run low 4.40s and he is. His speed, physical ability, and blocking makes him an Elite prospect imo. Plus he is a great character guy. I have no doubts about what he can and will do in the NFL. I would love to steal him at 10.

If Quinn, Dareus or Gabbert are gone a number 10, screw the rams we are taking this kid

You know the Rams would LOVE to get this guy with Sam Bradford. That would be a CRAZY COMBO. Luckily we pick before them. :D I hope we pick him tho. Then get Luck or Barkley next year to throw to him. :ols:

Archived