Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GameDay Thread: Super Bowl

ACW

Pack 28

Steelers 20

I think Rodgers will have a good game, and the Packers will go with a lot of spread formations against the Steelers like the Cardinals did in the second half of SB 43. I do think the Steelers will jump out early though, but the Pack will get over the first time jitters and come storming back in the second half. We'll see if this predicition holds up.

I hope Pouncey being out really hurts the Steelers. And I think it could. Raji has to continue to be a beast. Packers have to have just enough success (at least 100 yards rushing) in the running game to allow Rodgers to be successful. Here's hoping that Rodgers can trade in his imaginary championship belt for the real enchilada.

Speaking of Rodgers: Who is this chic he is supposedly dating? Some gossip girl? I have no idea who this person is. Heard Skip Bayless mention it the other day. Anyone know?

That's one of the things I hate about living in the DC area, there are too many Steelers/Packers fans here, rubbing all of their success in my face.

Trust me, the suckers will have a bad time and when they try to rub me ... BANG! rubber band right to the arms!

Every ****burgh fan I know is so ******* sure they will win. The ****y attitude is blinding the objective facts. They believe GB is Carolina or SF.

---------- Post added February-6th-2011 at 02:16 PM ----------

... Here's hoping that Rodgers can trade in his imaginary championship belt for the real enchilada.

Yummy yummy, I love enchiladas. But if he trade for the enchilada the belt will no longer be the real deal :D

GB needs more than ever Raji and the O line.

LOL, now they got like the entire 1990's Puke team on there kissing each others asses.

Dallas' team is worth a lot, that's great, they are just like our team and owner. Making the bucks, team still sucks!

I think Jimmy Johnson and Jerry Jones are going kiss on air soon.

this dallas sluuuuuurp fest is great huh?? can you imagine how bad it would have been if Dallas made the SB???....
Bleh. Turned on the pregame for a few seconds and its the Dallas Cowboy daily show with Jerry Jones and Jimmy Johnson.

:puke:

He ought to be he's been around the DC area for most of my lifetime :)

By the way, sorry we didn't get to see you at the Tenn game.

It's just nice to hear someone admit it :)

Yeah, that was a hard one not being at. Money was really tight during the season. I'll be seeing you sometime this season for sure.

Who is Chris Wallace?

He does work on FOX & ABC.

chris-wallace-photo.jpg

Archived