Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per Twitter: Jim Zorn Released as QB coach of Ravens

jfriedenthal

This is a surprise to me. Flacco passed for over 3,500 yards, had 25 TD's, only 10 picks and a 93.6 rating... so get rid of the qb coach?

I wonder why they did this. Maybe they have their eye on someone they like more.

Then again, perhaps they didn't want their starting qb to have giant rubber balls thrown at him in practice anymore...

They should fire their WR's coach.

The offensive line coach was let go and now the qb coach. You never know.

For such huge fans, you'd think they would know Seattle hired Darrell Bevell from the Vikings on Jan. 20.

Yeah, they don't really pay attention to football much up there. They show up when the team is good (or in the playoffs) but they don't know **** about the game. He listens to their sports stations up there all the time because he's got no choice, but he said it's like listening to a bunch of 13 year old girls that have no clue what they're saying and are just really emotional about everything.

Having said that, and to be fair, I don't know if he meant they were talking about it realistically, in a "what if" situation, or saying the team was thinking about hiring him as some kind of pseudo assistant to the OC position like the ones Gibbs used to make up.

This is a surprise to me. Flacco passed for over 3,500 yards, had 25 TD's, only 10 picks and a 93.6 rating... so get rid of the qb coach?

I wonder why they did this. Maybe they have their eye on someone they like more.

Why does this remind me of when the Steelers were mad at Rothlisberger then traded Homes?

Archived