Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Avengers - Earth's Mightiest Heroes cartoon

TK

My near-5 year old son has been superhero-crazy for a while now and both The Avengers and Young Justice have been recording on the DVR.

I've also been recording Batman: Brave And The Bold (now finished) and Super Hero Squad. The latter will cause major brain damage to most Marvel fans, but my son is probably more of the age group it is being aimed at.

They do go a bit overboard on Hawkeye, but then again, they always did in the comics. He's one of the only characters who pretty much exists only as an Avenger. They sure draw Black Widow nicely, eh?

I want to see the Vision in the new show.

They just intoduced Ultron, so maybe Vision won't be far behind.

I always imagined his voice with no inflection,, and they sort of inferred that he had a monotone machine voice.. but they always wrote his words with emphasis in places that gave him inflection.

Vision should have a cold voice. No emotion or change at all.

Since we're on comics, I just finished reading "War of Kings".. the Inhumans, Kree and Shi'ar war. Awesome book. I really enjoyed it.I like how they intertwine all the Roman influence around the Inhumans.

~Bang

Quick DC note. :)

They just released a Superman/Shazam vs Black Adam DVD. It's maybe 20 minutes long. And it's online if you know where to look. Otherwise, it's about a buck a minute. Animation is really good on it. Story is so-so. But it's worth a look if you like the characters.

They just released a Superman/Shazam vs Black Adam DVD. It's maybe 20 minutes long. And it's online if you know where to look. Otherwise, it's about a buck a minute. Animation is really good on it. Story is so-so. But it's worth a look if you like the characters.

How does it compare to THIS (after you sit thru the short ad and content warning of course) ?

I recommend this.

http://www.amazon.com/Batman-Under-Red-Hood-Blu-ray/dp/B003ITZBVI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1296245333&sr=8-1-spell

Oh how happy I am to see other older comic lover such as myself. Been catching up and DVR'ing alot of these episodes. Only found out about them recently because DISNEYXD had a Thor themed Mightiest Heroes marathon on. BTW the guy who does the voiceover for Tony Starks is the same guy they used in the IRON MAN 2 Video game (Which I never player) per the credits.

P.S. Whoever said they didnt like the theme music...it took a few episodes to grow on me as well...now I find myself humming it in my head none stop. "Avengers!! Assemble!! ALLWAAAYS we will FIGHT as ONE!!!"

Saw it when it came out. It's ****ing awesome. :)

Agreed i was very pleasantly surprised by it. Much better then the recent Superman/Batman releases.

Archived