Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GameDay Thread: AFC / NFC Championship Games

ixcuincle

If you call 10/19 for 133 yards and 2 ints coming through, there's not much anybody can do for ya.

I don't like the (alleged, in case his lawyers are reading) rapist at all. But when the chips are on the line, he's proved he's a great clutch QB. Dude makes plays he shouldn't when it REALLY counts, like that last drive.

Hail.

big ben goes to his 3rd superbowl, and beans is still ****ing about him lol

Are you a caveman? Are you capable of thought? Ben was awful today (as usual), yet the media will be slurping him all week for a game his defense won (as usual).

I don't want the packers passing us with 4 super bowls but i dont want the steelers getting 7.....lose lose situation

If the pukes have won SB and that way Micheal Gangsta Irvin had more rings than Danny Boy, why Rogers can't wear a SB ring?

:(

Let's root for the Pack bro.

Are you a caveman? Are you capable of thought? Ben was awful today (as usual), yet the media will be slurping him all week for a game his defense won (as usual).

whatever man... you keep hating on him and he will win another title.. you forget about all the first downs he had from his legs. probably so. what about those clutch throws to get them up 24-0.

I don't like the (alleged, in case his lawyers are reading) rapist at all. But when the chips are on the line, he's proved he's a great clutch QB. Dude makes plays he shouldn't when it REALLY counts, like that last drive.

Hail.

"Clutch" doesn't really exist. Plays are plays. If you made them earlier in the game, you wouldn't have to make them later in the game. These guys are pros.

Now I have to watch the dirtiest team with the most annoying fans go to the superbowl. Did I mention the refs and the Steelers go way back?

Archived