Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GameDay Thread: AFC / NFC Championship Games

ixcuincle

Please elaborate on the Sox are the Pats line please?

The "we're disrespected" while the entire world is riding their jock and they are winning. Same attitude for both teams and their fans. The Steelers show none of that and neither do their fans. New England sports fans are amongst the most annoying.

Your statement was stupid. If you know about football then you look at stats and other things.

duh! i think we both are trying to argue the same thing. beans said that ben is nothing special. he avoided a number of sacks today, made some big plays with his legs and made some big time throws

Right. What 2k is saying is that those who look *just* at stats don't really know much about football, which is true.

You should have edited his post then and written that because you and I both know that isn't what he said. "clue #1 that you know nothing about football if you look at stats "

Read that 100 times and it will never say what you *just* did.

Hating on Tomlin is crazy. The guy does nothing but win and say the right things. The what he does question is just strange not every coach in the league is also a coordinator. Shanahan for instance doesn't run his offense and has nothing to do with the defense.

You don't think Shanahan has input on the offense? His son is the freaking coordinator. (Recipe for disaster by the way). Not really the point though...

I just think Tomlin is overrated. His team was young and built for him when Cowher retired. During games, he doesn't seem involved as other coaches and he appears at times to just be a spectator. I could be way off, as I'm sure he's doing something, but do you honestly think Tomlin could take a losing team to the top?

You should have edited his post then and written that because you and I both know that isn't what he said. "clue #1 that you know nothing about football if you look at stats "

Read that 100 times and it will never say what you *just* did.

Fair enough. I guess I just went to what he meant rather than what he said. But I see what you're getting at.

The "we're disrespected" while the entire world is riding their jock and they are winning. Same attitude for both teams and their fans. The Steelers show none of that and neither do their fans. New England sports fans are amongst the most annoying.

Who is "disrespecting" them? The Sox are the absolute BEST run franchise in baseball. Built internally, fully stocked farm system, fantastic scouting department and the best GM in baseball period. You sir are a straight up hater.

BTW....done crying with the cutout yet?

Never understood why so many non-Steeler fans were rooting for this team to get to the SB again. Makes no sense to me. They already own the most SB wins in history. And they are good pretty much every year. Might as well jump on their bandwagon, the way most of their fans do. Its sickening. I don't care if Rex is a loudmouth or not, I was pulling for the Jets. I wanted to see some new blood in there.

Same here. I never can understand all these bandwagoners. I guess that's why I am a Redskins fan anyway though. In 1980 when I was told by my grand parents to choose, Redskins or Cowboys, because those were their teams I chose Redskins because they weren't the front runners. Even then I couldn't understand why my grandmother was a Cowboys fan since we lived in Virginia. I guess she just had to root against my grandfathers team but of course all her kids were Puke fans too, lol. So I naturally wanted the Jets to win. **** the Steelers too.

duh! i think we both are trying to argue the same thing. beans said that ben is nothing special. he avoided a number of sacks today, made some big plays with his legs and made some big time throws

We clearly are on the same side then. If you think Ben is nothing special then you're looking at the wrong stats and don't watch football. Ben won that second superbowl on tremendous play in crunch time. He delivered today as well with the game on the line. The man for all his faults can flat out ball on sundays.

Who is "disrespecting" them? The Sox are the absolute BEST run franchise in baseball. Built internally, fully stocked farm system, fantastic scouting department and the best GM in baseball period. NONE of their players have an attitude as we deserve respect. You sir are a straight up hater.

Who is "disrespecting" them? The Sox are the absolute BEST run franchise in baseball. Built internally, fully stocked farm system, fantastic scouting department and the best GM in baseball period. NONE of their players have an attitude as we deserve respect. You sir are a straight up hater.

Double post much?

You don't think Shanahan has input on the offense? His son is the freaking coordinator. (Recipe for disaster by the way). Not really the point though...

I just think Tomlin is overrated. His team was young and built for him when Cowher retired. During games, he doesn't seem involved as other coaches and he appears at times to just be a spectator. I could be way off, as I'm sure he's doing something, but do you honestly think Tomlin could take a losing team to the top?

You probably think Phil Jackson is a joke of a coach too then. Some guys dont need to be the technical x's and o's coach, they are there for leadership

Who is "disrespecting" them? The Sox are the absolute BEST run franchise in baseball. Built internally, fully stocked farm system, fantastic scouting department and the best GM in baseball period. You sir are a straight up hater.

You're a Redsox fan now? Maybe you weren't just rooting against the Jets last week.... and come to think of it you are the whiny sports fan type. I should have picked up on that.

BTW - think back to what I wrote to you earlier, I wanted a close game and a Steelers win. Guess what I got? lol thanks for playing.

You need a QB to win in this league unless your a well run organization but when you have both it's something special. For all the nauseating Patriots *** licking year in, year out, the Steelers just get it done and are the true dynasty. Honestly cannot remember the last time they were legitimately bad in the last 25 years.

A great Super Bowl matchup other than for the fact it will involve Captain Date Rape.

You probably think Phil Jackson is a joke of a coach too then. Some guys dont need to be the technical x's and o's coach, they are there for leadership

Oh Phil? The poster child of overrated? He was fortunate enough to coach the two best players in the history of the NBA. Who the **** is that lucky?

We clearly are on the same side then. If you think Ben is nothing special then you're looking at the wrong stats and don't watch football. Ben won that second superbowl on tremendous play in crunch time. He delivered today as well with the game on the line. The man for all his faults can flat out ball on sundays.

Ben obviously had a bad game tonight, but still was able to deliver in the clutch.

Expect him to play lights out against the Packers on the artificial turf. Last year he put up 503 yards against GB, beating the pack 37-36.

There is too much hate and jealousy around towards legitimate franchises

The Redskins wish they could be as competitive as the Steelers Ravens or the Patriots every year

Instead it's the same old rehashed trash insulting legitimate championship franchises with the same old insults because of anger and vitriol

"ROETHLISBERGER IS A DIRTY CLASSLESS INDIVIDUAL"

"THE PATRIOTS CHEATED"

"THE JETS LOUDMOUTH"

"RAY LEWIS IS A MURDERER"

I am neutral towards all 4, I have no bias or hate, and I fail to see the need for it. Can't we just congratulate franchises on their success instead of turning to nasty unfounded remarks questioning a quarterback's off-field activity? Why does it matter? These guys aren't role models. Who cares what they did in a bar ALLEGEDLY? And then when they do act like role models like Tom Brady they get criticized for "complaining to refs"

In my opinion the NFL fan has become a bitter individual who leaps at any chance to criticize any franchise that is winning, and it's a real shame. We need to tone down our hate and our rhetoric and appreciate the accomplishments of other teams. What the Steelers have done is not cheating, or not bias in regards to officiating. It is impressive work. Give them credit.

I just think looking at the two offenses we look closer to Houston than we do Denver.
That's how the Steelers work. You see the great teams don't operate like the Skins where people need to come in and "build" a team. The team has a philosophy at that top and they hire players AND coaches that fit that philosophy. They aren't going to go find some big name to come in for 5 years max and try to put his system in place. They are going to find a coach for 10 years that already meshes well with how the team wants to do things.

Wrong. Harrison won the game right before the half.

The simpletons look at everything as linear, instead of the whole.

Oh Phil? The poster child of overrated? He was fortunate enough to coach the two best players in the history of the NBA. Who the **** is that lucky?

Triangle offense, 0 championship for jordan before he got there, none without him. gets 5 titles in LA? going for his 4th 3 peat this year. lol

Archived