Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eagles/Vikings SNF Blizzard?

Eagles_Legendz

http://www.accuweather.com/blogs/news/story/43513/blizzard-to-rage-during-sunday.asp

"The Eagles will host the Vikings at Philadelphia's Lincoln Financial Field starting at 8:20 p.m. EST Sunday.

During the entire length of the game, Philadelphia will be in the midst of a fierce blizzard with heavy, wind-whipped snow.

The blizzard is expected to dump a total of 6 to 12 inches of snow on Philadelphia with the majority of that snow falling before the Eagles-Vikings game is complete.

Sustained winds between 25 and 35 mph will severely blow and drift the snow. Passing and kicking plays may become difficult to effectively execute."

All I can hope for is that this blizzard slows down Vick. I'm in my fantasy championship against Vick. The other time I played him was that monday night game against the Skins. I was up 50 going into that game, and Vick scored 60. All I can hope is that this storm is payback. The Skins sure can't get any payback now.

All I can hope for is that this blizzard slows down Vick. I'm in my fantasy championship against Vick. The other time I played him was that monday night game against the Skins. I was up 50 going into that game, and Vick scored 60. All I can hope is that this storm is payback. The Skins sure can't get any payback now.
STFU! I am in my fantasy Championship and have Vick starting for me! I need a big game from him. He could be the difference between getting my entry fee back for finishing 2nd and winning $800

Though this won't help either team's offense, I believe this favors the Vikings more since the Eagles have more explosive weapons that may be hindered by the poor weather. Might make for interesting television.

And damn, why is it that Minnesota cannot escape snow? First their stadium collapses because of it, then they play two games in frigid conditions with snow all over.

http://www.accuweather.com/blogs/news/story/43513/blizzard-to-rage-during-sunday.asp

"The Eagles will host the Vikings at Philadelphia's Lincoln Financial Field starting at 8:20 p.m. EST Sunday.

During the entire length of the game, Philadelphia will be in the midst of a fierce blizzard with heavy, wind-whipped snow.

The blizzard is expected to dump a total of 6 to 12 inches of snow on Philadelphia with the majority of that snow falling before the Eagles-Vikings game is complete.

Sustained winds between 25 and 35 mph will severely blow and drift the snow. Passing and kicking plays may become difficult to effectively execute."

*goes to swap out Akers for another kicker*

It won't matter, the Vikings are terrible. If I'm the Eagles I wear all whites(home team gets to pick I believe).Tarvaris could set an NFL INT record.

Tavaris isn't playing, dude. He's injured. Joe Webb could set the record though. Or Favre, if he decides to play. Hang it up, Brett!

---------- Post added December-26th-2010 at 02:10 AM ----------

;8065179']I would not start anyone from that game.

I have a choice between Vick or Rivers. For now, I'm going with Vick. And I also have McCoy as a starter on another team. Had Akers going on 2 teams, but opted to swap him out for another kicker. I could still see Vick and McCoy putting up decent numbers. And snow will probably be a factor in several games on Sunday. It is what it is.

Have Brady going on one team, also. He's usually great in those conditions. We'll see.

I am in the same situation. I can only hope Vick gets slowed down.

Someone on Americanwx forum just posted:

Per Rotoworld:

According to NFL spokesman Greg Aiello, the league is currently discussing postponing Sunday night's Eagles - Vikings game.

The National Weather Advisory has issued a winter storm warning for the area surrounding Lincoln Financial Field between 7:00 AM ET Sunday and 1:00 PM ET Monday. According to Weather.com there is a 100 percent chance of snow between those times. The game is scheduled to be played at 8:20 ET Sunday night. Stay tuned for updates. Dec. 26 - 10:31 am et

I'm hearing now that the game has been postponed until Tuesday. Seriously, WTF man!!! :doh: Goodell lets the Bears and Pats play, but not these two. Makes no sense whatsoever. :doh:

well, i dont think anybody could play with 20 inches being dumped on them. also, the snow in the pats vs bears game wasnt that much was it? surely it was way less than 20 inches...

Archived