Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some things you need to understand

TK

TK managed to state the obvious in a format that conveys some sort of inside knowledge.

neat.

How about I just state the obvious for everyone and skip the clouded secrecy part...

Mike likes Andrew Luck. If we can't move up to get him.. then McNabb may stick around unless they are impressed by Grossman enough to stick with him.

LOL. You'd have to be proven right next draft. Trust me. If you go back and look at TK's old posts (Click on TK's name, click on "Find all posts"), the man is money. Whatever his knowledge/sources are.

• 2 weeks later...

Shanny will play mind games with opponents. Right now, he's got a serious Jedi Mind **** going on between Jason Garrett's ears. Hopefully he neither confirms nor denies anything the rest of the week. :)

Hmmmm, i think the only question left is does Beck get any reps in week 17....not sure what else there is to understand. Not so jedi

TK managed to state the obvious in a format that conveys some sort of inside knowledge.

neat.

How about I just state the obvious for everyone and skip the clouded secrecy part...

Mike likes Andrew Luck. If we can't move up to get him.. then McNabb may stick around unless they are impressed by Grossman enough to stick with him.

There's another guy who may require movement up and that's Gabbert. We don't know if either is coming out but I could see Gabbert in the top 7 considering QB need with teams up there.

IF Shanny can't get the QB he's been watching a lot of film on in the Draft, then that ups the chance of McNabb returning. Though Shanny does have his eye on someone in the Draft, it just depends on if we cam be able to move up to get him.

Was that a typo or does he really like Cam?

TK does like to throw in a little haywire to give off static for us daily Extremers :)

Until TK claims that it was a typo, then we can only presume that Cam is the guy they're looking at for this type of offense. One thing needs to be considered, the Shanahans need to make sure that he's not a younger version of McNabb and more mature version Schaub (sp?)

TK does like to throw in a little haywire to give off static for us daily Extremers :)

Here's another post from TK. Read it carefully for clues. Hmmm....

With any Luck, Shanahan can Ponder seeing the name of his favorite quarterback on a Locker at Redskins Park. I'll bet a package of fig Newtons on it. Hopefully he will learn from Pryor mistakes, and make a decision that won't have ES members wanting to hit him over the head with a Mallett. Over course the Devlin is in the details. Some players he covets and others he wouldn't touch with a 10 foot Tyrod. But the speculation and jibber Gabbert will continue until draft day.

Archived