Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Don't start another stupid post game thread. VENT HERE.

TK

Dear Devin Thomas,

laugh young man laugh. your 15 minuets from beating your old team

F

A

I

L

NY Giants Receiving

REC YDS AVG TD LG TGTS

D. Hagan 7 65 9.3 0 17 7

K. Boss 2 28 14.0 0 21 3

B. Pascoe 2 21 10.5 0 12 3

M. Manningham 1 13 13.0 0 13 3

A. Bradshaw 1 8 8.0 0 8 2

B. Jacobs 0 0 0.0 0 0 2

Team 13 135 10.4 0 21 20

Not that he had a thing to do with it. He'll be cut once their other receivers are healthy. I doubt he finds a team next year.

These ****ing players suck. I can count the players who I actually like on this team on one hand.

Laron Landry

London Fletcher

Brian Orakpo

Trent Williams (and it's only because he's a rookie)

Brandon Banks

Maybe Anthony Armstrong... if I wanted to have six fingers.

The rest of the team needs to go to the doctor and have a heart transplant surgery with somebody who actually gives a ****. They should retire, call it quits, I don't care. I don't want them on my team. Moss can't catch. Cooley gets you two yards short of a first down on a third down play. Our whole offensive line blows so many balls it would make Elton John envious. McNabb just can't get it done, we'd be just as good with Jason Campbell. Our whole defensive line save Orakpo couldn't penetrate a three dollar hooker. Our linebackers aside from Fletcher can't tackle a two year old girl. Nobody in the secondary can tackle and Hall is the only one who can cover... if he's lucky. Buchannon is terrible in coverage. Horton gets run over regularly.

I guarantee that none of those players care about the Redskins any more than anybody on this board. If they don't care about the team they play for, why should we care about them. **** 'em and get them off my team.

PS: I hope there is a lock out next season to save me from watching this garbage for one year. It'll probably add years to my life.

To any sports reporters out there that may read this thread. You better ask some serious, hard ball questions at the press conference. No more nerf ball questions. This is unacceptable. We deserve some serious answers to this mess. I want to see some 3-4 defense questions. I want to see questions asked about why this team is going backwards. You expect progress to be made with a new system. We are going backwards. I want to see some heads roll.

God this team is horrible. What a disaster the 3-4 has been. I don't care particularly care whether we have the proper pesonnel, you simply cannot suck this bad as professionals. You could play a 1-6 and get the same results. You could put a bunch of god**** golden retrievers on the field and wuold get the same results.

I'll get blasted for saying it but this organization needs to look at certain players on this team who have trade value, and seriously consider their worth moving forward. One being Chris Cooley. Landry being another because he's coming up on a contract season. There are too many holes and not enough draft picks to fill voids. The countless free agent signings are not working and a youth movement needs to be made across the entire team.

So tired of this piece of trash quarterback that philly dumped on us... mcnabb sucks... bring back Jason and heyer is a sorry excuse for a o lineman. Wtf did we do to become what we are..... its hard to watch this team sometimes... we play just above the level of teams we should lose to Ames way below the level of teams we should kill... ugh ease go 8-8 and come back next year, if there is a next year, and give me atleast a 11-5,or win the superbowl please. We let go Thomas... and jeep these old we's that can't catch. Let go young talent to keep washed up player... wtf.... fwook

Has Moss given up... AGAIN! Two non plays in a row and he barely even chased the guy after not trying to break up the interception.

I couldn't tell you. I'm paying more attention to the threads on ES than I am to what's happening on the television right now.

---------- Post added December-5th-2010 at 03:35 PM ----------

I'm glad that Devin Thomas is making an impact today.

Archived