Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eagles at Redskins MNF GameDay Thread

SIXX99

Ron Jaworski makes me want to punch a toddler.

Hell, I would say he's the best of the three. Jon Gruden is so freaking annoying to me and the other guy is the "why are you there" announcer. I've never understood MNF, why can't they do a two man format? Three people calling a game means they will sit there and have a ****ing sewing circle talk show all night. I don't want to hear them chit chat I want to watch football! People like to say things about how obvious John Madden always was with what he said, but the man knew when to shut his mouth!

My damn wife almost ruined the recording of this event. I had already set up the DVR and when I checked it wasn't recording she tried to snatch the remote out of my hand while telling me it was recording. I proved to her it wasn't and that by modifying the recording on the second tv she stopped the original time. Then she says, "Oh, maybe it isn't."

Guys, hide the remote and check your recordings. LOL

Damn indomitable women! In her defense, though, she really thought she was trying to make sure I was DVRing the game. :pfft:

Hell, I would say he's the best of the three. Jon Gruden is so freaking annoying to me and the other guy is the "why are you there" announcer. I've never understood MNF, why can't they do a two man format? Three people calling a game means they will sit there and have a ****ing sewing circle talk show all night. I don't want to hear them chit chat I want to watch football! People like to say things about how obvious John Madden always was with what he said, but the man knew when to shut his mouth!

I'm not found of any of them really. Jaws' voice just annoys me. Mike Tirico is absolutely pathetic and Chucky is just obnoxious.

Archived