Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

You Know you are watching the Redskins play when....

skin_finatic

How about a good ol fun thread. Complete the sentence. I'll start

Carlos Rogers drops a 4th quarter interception to seal the game.

You got that right.

Or when it feels like the other team can easily throw the ball up the field at anytime for a TD. I never feel comfortable with the Redskins secondary. The defensive line, I am okay with, but the secondary is very weak. I'm nearly trembeling on the edge of my seat when I am watching the Redskins play in the 4t qtr.

When you can skip the 1st 58 minutes of the game, and bet the house and family that when you turn that set on the Skins are either going to be up or down by at least 7 points.

And oh yeah the defense is on the feild. Its like rain man just guaranteed.

you don't care who the opponent is because the game script is the same week after week no matter the opponent. team a gets ahead. team b sticks around. team b comes back in the last min and game is decided on last play. Now whether the Skins areteam A or B varies from week to week, but the plot line is the same.

I know I am watching the Skins at home because as the game hits its climax with 1 min left in the game, I am thinking how dead tired I am of doing 15 push-ups & sit ups at every commercial break which leave me conflicted as the Skins try to go for winning TD or FG. Do I want them to use the time outs forcing me to do sets 27 and 28 for the game, or do I want them to just throw an int because I know we will miss the game winning FG anyway no matter how close we are. That's what bad teams do.

Archived