Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

You Know you are watching the Redskins play when....

skin_finatic

you suddenly lose any appetite you had or find yourself pacing in the 4th quarter

The sad thing is how true this is. I usually can barely eat anything by the time the 4th quarter comes around and in gritting my teeth and feel the need to pace

Not very original and kinda becoming cliche. Weak.

Los shows up on coverage... That's what I want first in a corner. Bonus if he can catch consistency but he's not a WR. And he does have an INT.

Haters will hate.

haha you just put a bunch of words in my mouth. 3 games this year Carlos could have sealed the win in the 4th quarter but dropped an INT. I'm not hating on Carlos at all because he is a great cover corner, the best on our team, but he would be a constant pro bowler if he could just catch the ball.

When I have to shut my sliding glass door because I'm yelling profanities all over the neighborhood and the kids are out playing.

Also, when my dogs run upstairs because of yelling (good or bad) and hide in my bedroom until well after the game is over and I have to tempt them out with a treat.

When you score 13 points and are still in the game with 2 minutes left to play.

When you oversleep on Sunday, you wake up to put the game on and see a score of 9-7 and think, awesome, I didn't miss much. Then, you realize it's 3:57 PM with 3 minutes left in the game.

When your neighbors call the police because they fear for their small child's well being from the excessive cursing and slamming of blunt objects.

Archived