Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

You Know you are watching the Redskins play when....

skin_finatic

When your legs are crossed so tightly you're cutting of the circulation to your feet because you have to pee, but don't want to move because you might miss something!
When you're so into the game that you forget this little invention on DVR remotes called "Pause" :ols:

When you sit a certain way the whole game when the Redskins are doing well and don't move because you're afraid if you do they'll do something that'll lose them the game and when you DO move, they screw up and you get pissed at yourself because had you just stayed there, the Redskins would've won the freakin game! :mad:

:)

When you sit a certain way the whole game when the Redskins are doing well and don't move because you're afraid if you do they'll do something that'll lose them the game and when you DO move, they screw up and you get pissed at yourself because had you just stayed there, the Redskins would've won the freakin game! :mad:

:)

I believed that during the Dallas-Skins game in 2005, when the Skins rolled over them 35-7. I finally moved from my seat and Randy Thomas gets his leg broken and Ladell Betts fumbles the ball leading to Dallas' only TD of the game. They still won the game though

When you scream, "NOOOOOOO I ****IN KNEW THAT WOULD HAPPEN!!!" when Roy Williams catches the apparent game winning touchdown.

Only to suddenly hear, "Holding, on the offense # 71"

Suddenly you hear, "WE WON! I DON'T BELIEVE IT AHHHHH! I'm going to go have a heart attack now."

Archived