Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I was at the St Louis game- what I saw Haynesworth do

Cameron

Wow, this is absolutely SHOCKING news. I hate AH so much. I don't give a rat's ass about how "good" he is and how he is the most talented defensive tackle in the history of the world, this guy is a POS. We can't get rid of him soon enough as far as I'm concerned.

AH knows this is a lost cause.

Jason Taylor knew this was a lost cause.

We are a joke of an organization. I for one don't care about this AH story. He knows he wont be here soon and he's thrilled

Dude. Come on. Giving up 3 games in? I don't understand the people who think everything is an absolute failure because Shanahan isn't able to come in with holes EVERYWHERE personnel-wise and turn water into wine. I really don't know what people are expecting these first couple seasons. It's going to take us awhile to build up, make good offseason decisions, and reverse the nearly 2 decade trend of crappola we've had here. People piss and moan about how old our team is...IMO, I agree with the "stopgap" thread on here I read yesterday and I think we are going to see the trend shift in these next couple offseasons, but it's going to take some time. Sucks for now, but I really wish people would be a bit more patient and not have these knee-jerk reactions 3 games into a season with a new coach, new defense, new discipline methods for premadonna jackasses like AH, etc.

I understand why people want him out but no self respecting GM will let him go for nothing. Vinny sucked and would have let him go like L. Coles. That is why we are currently in this sistuation. It was the way the Skins did business for the last decade. A new front office is going to set a standard that lets any future player know they are not going come here for a payday with not effort. And if they do then it will be unpleasent. That is the way it should be. AH is the least happiest person the team. It is going to stay that way until he falls in line, or gives back money, or someone offers a 2nd. Giving him away only helps the team short term but hurts long term.

L Coles for S Moss was a good trade

I think it's a big deal. Obviously London did too.

Haynesworth haters think ANYTHING he says or does is a big deal.. I wonder if any of the guys sayin he doesnt want to be here, or is not giving 100% have ever been on an organized sports team? If so, you think his teammates and coaches would be taking up for him (in the press) if he was phoning it in or being lazy on the field? I just think he's playin out of position, just like alot of the other defensive players on this team.. He might be the highest paid, but money aint gonna solve tryin to put a square peg in a round hole.. Maybe he'll get better as it goes, but there's no way his teammates are going to put up with him just phoning it in.. Aint gonna happen at any level of competitive sport and certainly not in the nfl..

Haynesworth haters think ANYTHING he says or does is a big deal.. I wonder if any of the guys sayin he doesnt want to be here, or is not giving 100% have ever been on an organized sports team? If so, O? I just think he's playin out of position, just like alot of the other defensive players on this team.. He might be the highest paid, but money aint gonna solve tryin to put a square peg in a round hole.. Maybe he'll get better as it goes, but there's no way his teammates are going to put up with him just phoning it in.. Aint gonna happen at any level of competitive sport and certainly not in the nfl..

Of course...you expect his teammates to complain publicly so that the Haynesworth media circus can continue and distract the team further??

The only thing keeping Haynesworth here is his contract. He was paid and brought here to be a beast and lately....he's been an ant. An ant that bites of course...but still an ant

I guess you saw McNabb's "We can't win without him" statement as more of a fact rather than a "let's come together" statement ehh? Lol

I don't think this is a big deal. I do find one aspect strange.

A couple of weeks ago, we all saw the D huddling with coaches and Haynesworth standing separate. Now, we were told that he does that because he likes to keep his focus, keep intensity up and can't be taken out of the zone. Fast forward to this, and during a timeout he's joshing and hanging out on the field with his opponents (while in seconds needing to go back to playing defense) and something doesn't click. Is he this super intense guy that is apart from the team because that's how he's has to be to be his best... or is he the loose joking guy who'll chill with players (on the other team) during timeouts?

In a game like that? You see no big deal in fraternizing with the other team instead of sticking close by your own guys and trying to will each other to win? I guess you are ok with losing.

First off, no, I'm not ok with losing.

Secondly, I'm not out there playing.

Thirdly, you see players on losing teams laughing and cutting up with other team's players after huge losses. Do you take it as they're ok with losing?

If it was anyone other than Haynesworth, this wouldn't be a thread.

I also saw what the OP explained at the game. Let me tell you it's not at all an exaggeration. I was so pissed when I saw him so blatantly not with the team, I told my wife that he was over there telling them the gameplan he looked so chummy. It was such a difference from his "gametime intensity" that he pretends to have!!!

LF was PISSED after the game too. I stood over by the buses and talked to the players, got autos and pics after the game and LF was not a happy man.

I also saw what the OP explained at the game. Let me tell you it's not at all an exaggeration. I was so pissed when I saw him so blatantly not with the team, I told my wife that he was over there telling them the gameplan he looked so chummy. It was such a difference from his "gametime intensity" that he pretends to have!!!

LF was PISSED after the game too. I stood over by the buses and talked to the players, got autos and pics after the game and LF was not a happy man.

So there's corroboration as to what the OP said he saw.

Haynesworth haters think ANYTHING he says or does is a big deal.. I wonder if any of the guys sayin he doesnt want to be here, or is not giving 100% have ever been on an organized sports team? If so, you think his teammates and coaches would be taking up for him (in the press) if he was phoning it in or being lazy on the field? I just think he's playin out of position, just like alot of the other defensive players on this team.. He might be the highest paid, but money aint gonna solve tryin to put a square peg in a round hole.. Maybe he'll get better as it goes, but there's no way his teammates are going to put up with him just phoning it in.. Aint gonna happen at any level of competitive sport and certainly not in the nfl..

Yes, I've played a collegiate sport (not football). I've also coached a high school varsity sport (not football). What I see from AH is what I would expect from a spoiled brat kid in junior high. Last week, middle of the game, defensive players are huddled together talking on the sideline, this JACKASS is sipping on his stupid Gatorade or whatever the hell he drinks 15 feet away from them. That's absurd. The guy clearly has a bad attitude and doesn't give a crap.

As for your theory of why his teammates and coaches are "sticking up" for him in the press. Well, let's see, we are in the middle of a season and they know full well the press are salivating just thinking about taking any comment from anyone in the organization, as per their usual, and blowing it up and making a huge deal out of it. They don't need that extra headache right now as they've already dealt with this BS enough and I think they are wise enough to keep a lot of that in-house. When you played organized sports, did you go out and bash your teammates to the public and create a huge cluster on top of an already known problem? Just curious...

You guys have all missed the obvious. The Rams and Titans practice together every summer at Western Illinois University. I'm sure during the course of those combined practices, some friendships are formed. Fat Albert was probably only catching up with some old practice buddies, nothing more.

**** like that should be left for after the game...during all the brah love

I guess you saw McNabb's "We can't win without him" statement as more of a fact rather than a "let's come together" statement ehh? Lol
When you played organized sports, did you go out and bash your teammates to the public and create a huge cluster on top of an already known problem? Just curious...

I certainly wouldnt of went and publicly "praised" him, if he was being lazy or not giving his all.. Is that what you guys are telling me the happy comments from not only the team, but the head coach, really mean?? "He's going a great job in practice" "We cant win without him" "He's like a brother to us, were a family"... <--- That really means he's a lazy sob who doest play hard?? Ok.. My bad.. :ols:

You guys have all missed the obvious. The Rams and Titans practice together every summer at Western Illinois University. I'm sure during the course of those combined practices, some friendships are formed. Fat Albert was probably only catching up with some old practice buddies, nothing more.

You don't get it sir, if we have to explain, then I don't know what to tell you

the fault in this statement is assuming Albert has "practice" buddies.....based on what we know about him he is never at practice.

I certainly wouldnt of went and publicly "praised" him, if he was being lazy or not giving his all.. Is that what you guys are telling me the happy comments from not only the team, but the head coach, really mean?? "He's going a great job in practice" "We cant win without him" "He's like a brother to us, were a family"... <--- That really means he's a lazy sob who doest play hard?? Ok.. My bad.. :ols:
How, exactly, is that 'praising' him? How can you not possibly see that as an inclusive statement made to the public to dampen the continued firestorm surrounding this entire situation? Methinks you don't have much of a clue regarding diplomatic speak...

Archived