Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Shanahan Presser at 3:00, 9/27 (MET)

SIXX99

Thank you very much. I'm stuck in class or I would help lol.

I have that all to come in the spring for the next three years or so at NWOSU up in Alva, so I feel for ya' man. I think they call us "mature students", lol.

'k, being as bland as ever to the press, Coach Mike basically said:

Bidwell to have MRI Wednesday, day by day. Other punters coming in for looks tomorrow.

Clinton was used less as we got behind second half and passed more. Credited him on the first half. CP's injured hand played a part in him being down graded to third downs secind half, and Torrain taking more carries.

On the D: Happy with rush D, and happy we still have the personnel to run 34. Needs work in pass D/ mainly in 3rd down situations. Pleased with Moore's effort.

Says Thomas will get playing time when he shows he's better then the other wide-outs.

And that was all she wrote. 8 minutes of more or less nothing. Coach Gibbs is sitting proud of the way this one handles the media. Give the ******** as little as possible, and they can't use it against you.

Hail.

I could be wrong but did he just ***** slap Devin?

Saying, when devin is better than the players in front of him he'll get a chance to play.

He was just blunt about it. He has to be better than the guys in front of him. Galloway must be tearing it up in practice then because he's not doing anything in games.

He was just blunt about it. He has to be better than the guys in front of him. Galloway must be tearing it up in practice then because he's not doing anything in games.

Hell I would probably look good in practice against this defense. Gametime is when it matters and Galloway has dropped TWO easy balls in the end zone.

Hell I would probably look good in practice against this defense. Gametime is when it matters and Galloway has dropped TWO easy balls in the end zone.

One of those dropped passes if I think you're talking about it was the one where he was held as he was going for the ball the other one against Houston I will agree I thought Galloway should have gotten it but at the same time it's a 2 way street and McNabb just overshot the throw a little bit. I'm not concerned with our O at all this is a brand new scheme things are going to take some time but our D needs to start making plays on 3rd down or this will be like the 2006 D minus the injuries

RedskinsInsider

FWIW, Portis said he was healthy after game RT @Rich_Campbell Shanahan: Clinton's wrist impacted his decision to use Torain more in 2nd half

I'll bet you that every player coming off the field would say the same thing, regardless of bumps and bruises. Also, there is probably a gag order on talking about injuries to the press unless it comes thru the coach.

One of those dropped passes if I think you're talking about it was the one where he was held as he was going for the ball the other one against Houston I will agree I thought Galloway should have gotten it but at the same time it's a 2 way street and McNabb just overshot the throw a little bit. I'm not concerned with our O at all this is a brand new scheme things are going to take some time but our D needs to start making plays on 3rd down or this will be like the 2006 D minus the injuries

You can't put anything about those passes on McNabb they hit Galloway in the hands. If that is Andre Johnson or Randy Moss do you think they drop it?

"Teach him a lesson mentality" isn't helping anything around these parts. Hopefully Coach Shanahan can get over himself. The lack of explosiveness at WR is really hurting/holding this team back.

well...in all fairness...that dropped pass to Galloway in the endzone looked like interference to me..its kind of hard to catch a ball when your arm is being held

Archived