Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Crawford needs to improve his efficiency but he's got a lot of game. Love his tenacity. We should try our best to keep the trio of Wall, Young and Crawford intact. Extremely solid guard rotation.

I think that Crawford could end up being a great 6th man ala Jamal Crawford, but also could start as well could do either very well

Saw the replay on YouTube of the elbow. He plants an elbow in his face and Wall throws either a punch or swat at the dudes midsection when he throws either his fore arm or elbow at walls face a second time blatantly. I dont blame wall for it.

Saw the replay on YouTube of the elbow. He plants an elbow in his face and Wall throws either a punch or swat at the dudes midsection when he throws either his fore arm or elbow at walls face a second time blatantly. I dont blame wall for it.

According to Heat fans, Wall overreacted and he needs to "grow up".

Edited by BRAVEONAWARPATH

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/wizards/even_after_john_walls_ejection_lebron_james_and_heat_take_time_to_put_away_wizards_123_107/2011/03/30/AF5Bz65B_story.html?wprss=rss_redskins

James complained later that Washington’s Maurice Evans should have been called for a flagrant foul.

“I don’t know if Mo Evans intentionally wants to be dirty. I watch a lot of basketball. I see a lot of basketball every day, and anytime when someone gets grabbed around the neck, it’s an automatic flagrant-1. If I’m wrong, tell me I’m wrong,” James said. “Sometimes it’s unfair, because of how strong I am, you know. I can take the punishment of course, but at the same time, I think it’s unfair sometimes.”

McGee’s take: “Ilgauskas tried to punk (Wall), hit him in the face with his elbow. Obviously, (Wall) wasn’t going for it. ... I went over there to break it up, and Juwan Howard tried to come over and blind-side, push me, or whatever.”
“It’s physical. That’s fine. We’re not running away from that,” Heat coach Erik Spoelstra said. “When the dust settles, it becomes about a basketball game.”

James complained later that Washington’s Maurice Evans should have been called for a flagrant foul.

“I don’t know if Mo Evans intentionally wants to be dirty. I watch a lot of basketball. I see a lot of basketball every day, and anytime when someone gets grabbed around the neck, it’s an automatic flagrant-1. If I’m wrong, tell me I’m wrong,” James said. “Sometimes it’s unfair, because of how strong I am, you know. I can take the punishment of course, but at the same time, I think it’s unfair sometimes.”

Lebroni is still a ***** I see. And his number of championships remains at ZERO. I heard Evans gave him a hard fould but I didn't see it.

We flat out stole Crawford from the Hawks.

McGee is officially my favorite player in the NBA I love his intensity he backs down from no one. He blocks both Bosh and Wade and went up vs Lebron once but was a hard foul. First guy too come too the defense of Wall. He does some stupid things at times, I hope it's an age thing and will grow out of it. I think he will be a top 5 center in this league hopefully as earily as next year.

Edited by SiCkSoULjA