Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

hate it when guys give up uncontested lay ups and dunks....you have 6 fouls...might as well use 5 hard ones

---------- Post added March-28th-2011 at 11:03 PM ----------

awesome....Yi fouls out...now he can't **** it up for us in the end....we will win now!

Mo Evans is taking Yi's spot as Chief **** Up

Big time player with a big time shot

---------- Post added March-28th-2011 at 11:14 PM ----------

This team is just embarrassing.

I admit, I totally gave up on trying to follow the Wizards this season, I just can't get excited about a team that's this awful.

I think they are a lot of fun to watch....and I have been following them all season. John wall and Jordan Crawford give me hope. So does Ted Leonsis as an owner, two first round picks this year and lots of cap space going into a hard cap era.

I think they are a lot of fun to watch....and I have been following them all season. John wall and Jordan Crawford give me hope. So does Ted Leonsis as an owner, two first round picks this year and lots of cap space going into a hard cap era.

I don't think that any team that's 17-55 is that exciting. Sure, there's some highlights but overall...meh.

He'll be in later to look at the boxscore and tell all of us how we're wrong.

Is there any doubt Utah is drafting Jimmer Fredette?

If they don't take him then the Pacers will.

Also, I'm late to the party and missed several pages worth of posts. Are you all making fun of me? Hard to tell through the internet. If so, watch out--I'm a street walking cheetah with a heart full of napalm.

I've missed the game because I'm working. Overtime eh? Is Utah out of the playoffs?

damn...Wall was just packed up like a suitcase by a White Boy....samsonite

---------- Post added March-28th-2011 at 11:11 PM ----------

been there...done that

Then do it again. Wall, Crawford, Booker, Seraphim & McGee should be the only players on from this year's team on next year's. And can Flip

I don't think that any team that's 17-55 is that exciting. Sure, there's some highlights but overall...meh.

it is a rebuilding project man....aren't going to make the playoffs overnight...next year will probably be ugly too, but I bet we are in the playoffs in John's third year.

I'd rather be terrible now and get better in the future instead of trading off 6-10 and 9-7 years like the skins.....skins are bad-mediocre every year for the past 15 years. wizards will be terrible for a few years and then turn into a contender....you'll see.

Ted is a Magic man....look at the caps.

Ted was lucky enough to get handed a couple of all stars. It wasn't magic.

that's what happens when your team is bad and you commit to rebuilding....you get all stars in the draft and build around me.....if it wasn't Ovi and Nicky B...could have been Crosby or Stamkos.....

Caps committed to building through the draft after failing "the redskins way" and now we are a cup contender after adding pieces via free agency and trade.

Wizards will do the same....it isn't going to happen over night though...might take a couple more years before we see the process starting to work. We really need a new head coach though