Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

It feels like this team is going all-in just to be a .500 team.  It doesn't make any sense.  Is it realistic at all to assume that Ariza will be back year?  Why not sacrifice a few wins and let Porter get minutes?  There is a 99.999999999999% chance it will be the Pacers or Heat from the East anyway.

They're not going all in to try and win a championship this season.

They're trying to win enough games to get to the postseason on the premise that it'd be good for Wall and Beal.

I don't disagree either. I think it's very important for those two to get to the playoffs ASAP. And if we can get a four seed and maybe sniff the second round, all the better.

Trading Ariza should only happen if we legitimately getting something worthwhile back because we can either let him walk and use the savings for ourselves this summer, or we can try and extend him and trade him somewhere down the line.

• Like 1

Noah might have the worst jumpshot in the history of the NBA, and that's really saying something. Anyone notice that jumper he took from the baseline in the 4th? Barely caught the side of the rim? Holy ****...

Anyway, some of you all just need to accept what is for what it is and just appreciate the high points when we get them, like tonight. Focus your championship thoughts on the Nats.

I 100% agree. It's nice to not wait a month to finally win a game.

They're pissed because they just lost two in a row. They've had five days of rest. We just got done playing four games in five days and in the last one we inexplicably went with a short bench.

We're cooked. I just hope we don't get embarrassed.

i wouldnt say that. The Heat were out partying last night so that may be an advantage.

What's the latest on Al Harrington?

Saw a vid posted of him jogging on a treadmill. So he's coming along, haven't heard/read any time table though.

"Al Harrington taking time with come back from knee surgery"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wizards-insider/wp/2014/01/07/al-harrington-taking-time-with-come-back-from-knee-surgery/

Edited by STBonecrusher21