Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

McGee has easily been our best player so far, really impressed with him so far this season on both ends of the court.

Blatche had a great 1st & 4th quarter. Still settled for far to many jumpers but they fell in during the 1st & 4th. Still can't defend 1 on 1, but he had better help D tonight.

Crawford is a blackhole.

Effort was good tonight, Boston's experience lifted them in the 4th, although I think the staff mismanaged the substitutions late in the 3rd & early 4th quarters.

Still not sure why Singleton got no play in the 2nd half at all.

Edited by StillUnknown

Whatever lab McGee went to is showing results. He has the beginnings of a far more advanced offensive game this season then last. It isn't well rounded yet but something clearly clicked in his head and got him working. Must be a contract year.

Still not getting production from SF as I expected.

Wall, Crawford, Lewis, and Young need to hit at a higher rate. No excuse from the 1, 2, and 3 being out scored by Blatche and McGee.

Edited by Destino

Watching some highlights online.On the Boston broadcast they were kinda making fun of Singleton.

He gave up a few baskets,they were saying "I thought he was a good defender?" and "he's getting schooled by a star player tonight"

Might be why he didn't play in the 2nd half.

He's a rookie going up against one of the better 2 guards in the league, let him learn on the job.

I'd rather see him out there hustling than Lewis bricking shots.