Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Assuming an about 10-11 month recovery time...he shouldn't be that behind schedule...and if you're picking in the top 3...you absolutely take him...it guarantees you'll be handicapped for about 1.5 months ensuring a bad record for '14 draft. Kill two birds with on stone.

I think we provide a good situation for him, he doesn't have to play immediately and a lot of his necessary improvement isn't necessarily stuff that requires jumping. He is lucky though, that looked Livingston-esque.

kyrie irving sat out most of the season at duke and still was the #1 pick. it might not hurt his stock.

It shouldn't affect his stock that much. Nobody was drafting Noel for his immediate contributions next season. Hell if some team gets lucky enough, they could get Noel and still finish bad enough to be in the running for Wiggins.

Buckhantz laughing at the early haters of Beal

---------- Post added February-13th-2013 at 08:23 PM ----------

Is Nene the best passing post player in the league? I can't think of that many, or I'm drawing a blank.

Edited by SuperBash

Feels like this game shouldn't be this close. We're shooting 50%, they're just over 40%. Gotta rebound better in the 2nd half.

---------- Post added February-13th-2013 at 08:52 PM ----------

Not understanding Wittman's motivations in starting Temple and playing him first in the 2nd half. Wall & Beal need as many on court minutes together as possible.

I am loving Okafur tonight. His shot is looking beautiful.

---------- Post added February-13th-2013 at 09:14 PM ----------

That was an UGLY three by Wall to close out the quarter.

I'm surprised he settled for that shot, he had time to make one of his mad dashes to the basket.

That jumper is all kinds of ugly.